SnoChiefs grass drags this sat 9/24

Hey everyone, just a heads up that the shawnee snochiefs grass drags are this saturday, eliminations start at noon. Its not nearly as nice of a track as other ones i’ve been to, but it is probably the best run event of all the tracks I’ve raced at in the last 5 years. Always a good turnout of both stockers and mods, and theres quad/bike drag racing on the other side as well.

If you go feel free to say hello, I race the 111x black F7 for hebelers. will be running in the isr classes.

edit…besides arcade in another month, this is the only local event to wny…it is at the shawnee firehall near the corner of lockport road and shawnee road…

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/311248_271802419505507_100000272521229_1100655_2072618562_n.jpg

wish i had a truck and trailer, i’d bring out my raptor and my roommates’s DS650. oh well. i will still be there around 2pm to check out the races

Haha snowmobiles with wheels? That sounds awesome.

who said anything about that? they race the sleds on grass, they don’t even change the tracks of the sled (IIRC)

Oh ok. The picture threw me off by looking at it quick. Didn’t see it was on a roller. Would have been super entertaining if they retrofitted wheels on it.

eh…i don’t see a picture anywhere…

When is the Buck’s Motorsports and Marilla drags?

They do:

Kinda gay, plus it’s big money.

youve been hiding under a rock havent you?:lol:

the bucks motorsports drags was moved to holley, which was ran by the trailblazers for a couple years. that track was starting to get really nice, clay start, lazer leveled, but they lost money every year because it rained. so now noone is doing that one which is a shame. as for marilla, i dont remember the last time they had those. arcade is the 16th of october though.

as for wheels, lol no wheels here. just a speed track and chiesels. alot of adjustments and tuning went into the sled though to get it to run like it does.

Yeah, it’s been awhile. I ran my XC800 at Buck’s but that was probably ten years ago. Will try to get up to speed.

haha its all good. bucks was the first one i ever ran…got 3rd place in stock 600 and been hooked ever since.

Depending on when this is, Amanda and I might stop by cuz her dad is going to watch.

The street legal kit is queer as hell. This on the other hand looks like a blast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmyxcabA0cQ&feature=related

A meet B

for those curious, today turned out to be a great day. props to the sno chiefs for running another great event and doing a good job with tech.

a few of us got teched again after the race, the one guy that everyones been getting pissed about cuz we know hes not legal and been getting away with it, lol…had port and polish done and a modded y pipe…didnt bother tearing it down anymore he got dq’ed and lost everything for the stock classes. this was for isr stock classes, hes been running an improver in the stock classes for 2 years. stupid cheating bastard…which is why he never showed up at the big events…

anywho, ran the isr stock 700, 800, and 1000 classes. took 1st place in 700 and 1000. got 3rd in the 800. messed up my light in the final for the 800 but oh well, still a great day. have a weekend off, but the following weekend we will be going to michigan for the hastings 500.

event was very cool. myself and 2 buddies showed up at around 3 expecting it to be winding down, no way. racing was still going strong for the quads.

i wish i had a way to get my raptor out there, oh well.

definitely makes me want a snowmobile though, see those ones run.

Sorry I didnt get a chance to see this, Jeep work, every weekend, from now til I’m dead :frowning:

Congrats on the victories!