Snooki got arrested

SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. (AP) — “Jersey Shore” cast member Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi has been arrested in the New Jersey beach town where the MTV show is based.
Seaside Heights Police Chief Thomas Boyd says Polizzi was arrested at around 3:25 p.m. Friday and charged with disorderly conduct after other beachgoers reported she was bothering them.
Polizzi was processed at police headquarters and released on a summons.
MTV spokeswoman Emily Yeomans declined comment on the arrest, which came one day after the premiere of the show’s second season.
Telephone messages left for SallyAnn Salsano, executive producer at “Jersey Shore” production company 495 Productions, and Pam LaLima, co-executive producer, were not immediately returned.
The show focuses on the escapades of a group of hard-partying, 20-something Italian-Americans at a shore house.

http://www.timesunion.com/default/article/Snooki-of-Jersey-Shore-arrested-in-NJ-beach-town-597493.php

maybe its me but i dont really find interest in reality shows

thanks PJB :lol

i find it impossible to care for the the show or any of the ppl on it

huh? i thought they were in miami this season. sounds like this could be a fake news article.

suppose to be in boston with a new crew at first
then miami with the crew from season 1.

Producers realized to leave alone so the show wouldnt die. aka make the most money.

same crew/house/whores/fist pumping action.

and yes its true, she did get arrested

They probably realized that Boston SUCKS ASS for nightlife too.

you do know the show isnt filmed live, right?:lol

she will love all the donkey dick black cock in jail. Good place for her.

This.
when they were heading down to miami it was snowing in NY

umm, really? :retardclap

me either. I guess Im one of the few that thinks this show is crap.

the show is crap, and the people are terrible; that’s what makes it sooo good.

i got my tires replaced yesterday and jersey shore was on the tv there and it was the most annoying thing ever. they all need to have their asses kicked

she deserves to be arrested… that bitch is broke in the face