Snow is here.

Heading West on 22 near ebensburgh. It was worse on the mountain near wyotech
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/765643234567452323564.jpg

^
HA!
I left Indiana at 8. And it was the suck there, midway thru I was ice skating in an AWD. Then going 80mph thru the salted clear sections just to keep up with traffic… then of course limping along at 40mph snowblind on 28S. To Natrona Heights. It completely blew. The Evo even has MF’in “SNOW” mode on the ACD and it still sucks in the snow. And the inch or two I had to get thru was nothing compared to when it actually SNOW snows… BAH…

Its my first snowy weather with this thing. I think I want a refund… My fwd Talon does better in this crap. Its not so ass happy. Which means there’s only one way to drive in this shit instead of limping along in a higher gear, grab a lower gear and keep the car on a head of steam to pull itself straight again… contantly.

I hate this weather.

If my Prism had brakes I’d be driving it. It rocks in the snow.

:nono: the only guys I would ever consider on this site, Ive already dated.

2 pittspeeders is enough drama for me!

But I guess thats not very fair to say considering I havent met a whole lot of them…not sure that I plan on it any time soon either.

:dunno: but ya never know.

had you gone down 28 a lil further you would have hit the traffic frim Millvale, There was a water main break on babcock during rush hour. So if anyone was wondering why it was so backed up thats why.

seems like its always the piles of shit that drive the best in the worst conditions…

My DOdge Neon was prob. the best snow car I’ve ever driven. That thing was like a go cart w snow mobile front end conversion…to bad it was a big pile of shit.

Get a life.

wtf is that dirty whore jenn

:confused:

she hasn’t beat down an AW in a while. I have high expectations.

yes she has…she just didnt do it publicly. Pms ftw

Fuck that, that’s gayorest… Driving back and forth in BF egypt to Indiana PA and back every day in this crap is going to suck ass tho. 422 FTL.

But 28 sucks too, its like a line, the second you cross back into Allegheny county the roads aren’t salted, and are generally terrible. In these kind of temps a water main break is a bad situation.

Luckily I don’t have to go anywhere near that far.

fat ass…

on a side note…i started the 4wd donuts the other day when a parking lot near my house became an ice lot

wtf? It’s just snow.

Fun huh? The vehicle rotates in it’s own diameter.

yea i’ve always had 2wd vehicles(except for my first blazer but the xfer case didn’t go into 4wd)…and i also have no exhaust after the cat on the work truck so that had to make someone happy…wwwwwwwooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmwooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmwooooooooooommmmmmmm lol

My first winter with 4wd. :bigok: 10x better than a Civic in Johnstown snow.

My driveway and street were ice covering snow. I actually needed to use 4 low to get moving at one point. Craziness.

lol i pulled up to work and my entire lot is covered in ice, but you cant see it from the light snow cover until you step on it…felt like a retard trying to walk over to one of the trucks on the other side of the lot. lol

There was about 4" down at my house this morning. Drifting like crazy. Still falling heavy. I guess we’re supposed to get another 2-5" today.

It’s nuts the difference from Blairsville to here. We have a flatbed bringing salt back from Pittsburgh and he said it’s just wet there.

The roads are pretty cleared in Indiana, we’ll see if they stay that way. I know 28 will be a nightmare on the way home if there is more snow. They barely had it cleared this morning.

I hate snow.

2 accidents on highland park bridge this morning. the car hit the Y dead on when it splits from north to south…someone hit the back of her…but there was just one car. lol

Hit and run i guess.

It was clear and no ice but everyone decided to drive like 20 miles the whole way to work. grrr…

http://www.dot.state.pa.us/penndot/districts/district9.nsf/WebCamsDistrictView?openform

Pretty cool. I didn’t know they had a webcam at the intersection of my road on 22.