Snowy Wednesday Morning Check In

:hitit: Over the hump…:hitit:

needed this like last monday!

Overly cautious people on two lane roads. :frowning: I think I need to start working from home a day a week.

i was down to 60 on the highway, instead of my usual 80.

out in the sticks,only one on most roads at 5am!

commuting in the south hills is insane. those people are the worst drivers in the world

Rt 51 has to suxors.

McKnight wasn’t too bad. Roads in the city were worse than backroads of Wexford. Worse meaning, not bad at all.

short trip up 19 wasn’t bad

No shit, my commute is only 6 miles, took 40min. There is NO GOODDAMN REASON to drive 5mph on a flat road with no lights/stop signs, with a line of cars behind you. I think Darwin needs a little nudge, don’t you think.

my walk was a little slippery to work this morning

I don’t know what’s worse…the cheesedicks that think since they have 4WD they are cool and blow past you…but don’t realize their brakes work the same, or the people who drive like 5MPH.

Took me 1 hour and 20 minutes to go from the South Hills to Bus. 60.

South hills are terrible in June, I can’t even fathom December with snow in the air…

:hahano:

crawling = 4wd

:rofl:

if that is the case i may have to call off if i need 4wd

Get some golf shoes.

snow + bald azenis’s = ftl!

I’ve got my snow tires sitting here, i just got to get 2 mounted and come back to lay in the snow and put them on the car

:boink

took my own personal 2hour delay this morning since Queer Valley is to gay to give us one…

Lucky me, I get to stay home.