Snowy Wednesday Morning Check In

took verona rd to agh river at 20 mph all the way to wash blvd…took ~30.

the back roads were clear…and verona rd, nadine, and agh river hadnt been touched.

took me around 45 min.

hooray for havin today off!

Barely broke 45 MPH around 5:40 AM this morning getting on 79N from 70W. I don’t know why people were even out.

plowed all morning, and made some nice money! and now it goes all out to bills :frowning:

Its pretty bad here in WV too. I am on business in Morgantown and the road were pretty slick. They don’t use salt down here, just cinders, so the snow was not melting. We missed a turn on the way to work this morning because when I turned the wheel at like less than 5mph, we just kept going straight. It has snowed like 6 inches just since like 8:00am so we left work at 4 instead of 6 this evening to go back to the hotel so that it would not get any worse.

28 was pretty clear, 422 wasn’t real bad. I averaged above 50mph or better the whole way to Indiana. I will be that cock sucker going 5mph the whole way home you wanna kill tho. Its looking like crap out, and I didn’t get a chance to get snow tires yet. 8" wide Potenzas FTL. I can’t even go 40mph over soft pack without the ass getting squirrely. And I’m AWD…

This weather ftl.

Not having snow tires ftl.

Driving 50 miles home in this shit ftmfl.

^^^ thats a lot of losing

luckily for me i got home from work before it started snowing down here in DC becuase my snow tires are sitting at my parents house. im rolling on eagle f1’s

I pussied out, went to work at 9am instead of 7. waited for the salt trucks to appear.
Knew i had a long day ahead. I-79n to I-80e to rt 322 to rt 350 to 99s to 22w to 376e and then final leg on Ohio river blvd.
Do this route everyday, snow just makes it worse. 331 miles round trip.

Pure madness, mile marker 107 on 80. Jeep collided head on with a tractor trailer. sat in traffic for about an hour.

Shitty day, I hate snow. Slipped on the back of the truck, hurt my elbow.

The 13,000 pound flatbed did just fine. 7.3L non turbo
2 speed rearend ( 10 gears ) ftw

For my drop in clearfield, they wondered why it took me “too long”
tried to be nice about, but couldn’t. told them better late than never and asked about why it took me an hour to strap everything in leetsdale.

Safety first, I’ll take 5 hours if need be just to save your family of debris coming off the truck. Gotta love weird looks :rofl:
/ them
get it right the first time and check it once more during piss break.