Snow

so what did you get today? we got like 5-6 inches in the south hills within 3 hours…

I went out about 4am to plow off businesses that we didnt do yesterday and salt everything else since there was a dusting on it ( they were calling for a dusting) then all of a sudden theres this shitstorm and it seriously was like a blizzard for a few hours, stopped, then got hit massively again putting down about 2 more inches within an hour. crazy shit…

now I gotta go back out tonight and clean up the places where the cars were parked…
And their calling for another snow storm monday into tues that their saying could put down anywhere from 7-20 inches…

about 5-6 on the driveway today

It does not snow in Western, Pa. You are both lying.

i was in new alexadria today and we got about 5 and my house in baldwin got about 5-6 so that pretty much should sum up everyone except the north people. i hope we get fuckin blasted on monday

enough to make traffic crawl all day. but it was long overdue i suppose

I was out in Shadyside driving to the hospital when it started coming down this morning. Nothing was really plowed except Baum. So happy my brother invested in snow tires.

none in akron ohio

I got hit with the same thing you did SloR/T. I left for work at like 7:00 expecting no snow, but it was practically a whiteout when I left. Routes 79 and 60 were a mess until I got past robinson. Hopefully we don’t get hit with that storm on Monday.

We got 13" in Indy the other night. They claim that this is the most snow they have had in a long time. I actually had to dig out a parking spot a work to park my gf’s car.

I was driving the Fireturd in the snow last night! My Toyota blew a head-gasket so I’m stuck going sideways everywhere. To be honest, I love it.

looks like we are getting more monday night…unless the forecasters are wrong but they never are.

just a dusting up here in Kittanning.

any word on this “snowstorm” on monday-tues?

havent heard anything yet about it, guess because they wont know what its going to do til its 20mins from us

I hate snow
It sucks
That is all.

i heard this morning on ch 11 that it more then likely was gonna stay to our east a good bit. but then again we were suppose to get 1" yesterday.

I was clearin off Ross Park mall when it hit, got between 3-5 up there, when I got back to start doing south hills village it was insane! Broke my plow mount and everything…

If my plow is ready to go I hope we get the max they were callin for

I made a “quick” trip to IUP leaving the house around 10, then leaving Monroeville around 11:30 - took me over an hour to get from Monroeville to Indiana (on 22) and I was usually the faster moving car… on the way home the sun came out and it was a lot better, but still more snow than I thought I’d see when I left the house.

I called out before I left (around 9am) and the guys said “well it snowed a little earlier, but I think it’s all done, looks pretty clear all the main roads are clear” by the time I got there his car he had parked at 8:30 clear, had in-between 4-6 inches across the windshield.

I hope we get blasted Monday and Tues. I would love to see 20" of snow outside…

the Almanac has been right on so far…this is the most snow we have had since 2004. over 20 inches in January alone.

do you use the mall’s salt too? just wondering how much you got left and how it looks, we supply them with the bulk. the last load we got was a mess… extremely moist and it clumped together and made things horrible, by the end of a run you’d have to start breakin it up in the spreader.
we got another truckload last week and its a whole lot dryer

who reads that???