Snowboard. Gnu 159 park

Called an M3 TALON
it will need an edging and rewax for the upcomng season (i will probably do this)

does NOT come with bindings. it is just the deck
not sure what the flexibility is. pretty easy to butters, but you can’t bend the thing in half lol. im just looking for a little bit smaller of a board. but this is technically fine for my height/weight. 6’1 190

100$ obo

Good price, GNU is quality stuff! GLWS

paging 943kgt

bump

post pics, can determine what board it is

im interested depending on condition

I’d stick with that size, just go rocker. Try the Joystick. I ride that in a 158 and I’m only 5’7’ 180. Rocker makes you feel like you’re on a smaller deck. Most of the new boards “blunt” (haha) the nose and tail so the contact point is extended outward farther versus a cambered board.

i uploaded some pictures, my phone sucks im really sorry lol. as far as condition it is good. Not excellent. There is a scratch on the underside you can catch your nail on, as well as a knick. the knick is smaller than… like a spec of dust lol. the scratch is probably middle fingers length long, going horizontal.

going smaller? I’m the same size as you and I was just thinking that’s a nice board but a little too small lol.

glws, looks nice

if anything it will be a 157 so it won’t be that different

I am 6’2" and I ride a 153 gnu haha

It’s not always about the size of the twig…

i think i have to stay above a 154 or 156 or something due to my boot size and bindings.

Size of boots? They make boards that have a wider width

12, i really don’t want to go any smaller than 156/157… i know i can go to a wide if i wanted though. i never had a problem with this board

so after actually looking at the board. i have decided its an all mountain board, def not freestyle. flex is probably 6.5-7/10. although i can’t forsure tell, i know this board came out before BT, so none of that shenanegians here. straight edges. it’s a twin.

ok the model is a TALON
and it is not a Gnu, it is an M3

So i lowered the price

50$ FIRM

hmm. I’d buy this if it was a bit shorter. Bumpski.

how about you just grow taller instead

Want to sell the bindings with the board?