Snowboarders; what chu ridin?

Dre works for the muthfuckin west coast OG, Ward. I gotta give him props though, he put on allllllll of the ol skool bashes in the early 90’s. Sponsored riders too which was pretty cool (as a matter a fact, he sponsored naugle who now owns phatman, irony huh). Only move that was gay on his part was knocking Lowrider straight outta business. However, business is business and he wants to make money so you kinda can’t bitch.

So he works for Urban thats kool… I know Ward… But where do you get “west coast OG” from? Ward grew up in Angola…

Forum BJ Leines 158 and Ride Team “Rideweisers”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/ieatpaint315/100_0636.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/ieatpaint315/100_0635.jpg

burton custom with burton cartel bindings.

then some shitty boots but w/e

andre it looks like ya switch from goofy to regular since last season. thats freakin amazing.

anyways, i need a new board, anyone want a burton dragon 156

hahha i wish.

im letting a friend of mine (just moved back to buffalo, hes been living on my couch) ride it.

although skateboarding, i can probably do more shit switch than regular lol. I just learned switch 360 flips, switch backside flips, and switch backside heelflips

I’ve got a 00’ Forum J.P. Walker 148 with Drake F-40s and Vans boots. Back in ‘98 my other Walker started delaminating so I got the 00’ for free under warrenty. Even came with the limited edition Forum “00” Jersey which I got Borjn Liens to sign during the Red Bull Heavy Metal comp a few years back. I remember when I was the only one at the mountain rockin a Forum, instead of buying a car when I turned 16, I dropped just over a grand in that setup. Now it seems that Forum is becoming the new Burton, everyone and their mom has one. (kinda like hondas).

Sims access 160 - like 4 years old
Drake f40s
burton boots…

mehh… it works and im done with buffalo in 2 years… no sense in spending more money to play in the cold :roll:

2001 Gnu Factory Choice 154 w/ burton custom bindings… i LOVE this setup

I say that cuz I’d have to say he was the first in the area to bring west coast ideas to this area. (eg. snowboarding) So I guess props to him for being a pioneer of things in this area. I dunno, who sold the shit around here first??? The only place I ever knew of was Urban. Then 245 started making a name and ski market was always around I guess. Other than that, I didn’t know of any place that carried anything.