Snowboarding/Skiing sometime in jan? *Bromley Tues Jan 17th*

Works for me.

Works for me too haha maybe when we get this figured out and find out where we are going I will make another thread with the title as the date and place haha

Well if we do Midweek here’s what it would cost:
Pico: $49 (Open Thurs-Monday)
Mount Snow: $75
Bromley: $49
Stratton: $76
Gore: $68
Magic: $39 on a Mon or Fri $59 on a weekend. (Open Fri-Mon unless they get 6+ inches of snow)
Whiteface: $79
Okemo: $77
Windham: $52
Hunter: $58
Plattekill: $56 weekend $30 on a Friday. (Open Fri-Sun)

I can’t go midweek until after Jan 13th. :frowning:

I’m just throwing out dates, after the 13th works for me we just need to pick a date that works with most of us so I can give my boss enough heads up to take it off.

Aight

yeah guys like i said any date works other than the 20th because i have to go back to base that day to fly back…I would like to go to one of the bigger mountains but I understand money is tight with our shithole economy so if someone has a problem or a limit just name the mountains that would be affordable

actually all those mtns are a pretty good size. I think Pico would actually be a decent choice. It’s got something for everyone, An entire lift dedicated to a park, some glades, long cruisers, some decent “Sidecountry” terrain, high speed lifts. Plus they are at a high elevation so they get a good amount of natural snow. It’s also affordable and usually dead midweek.

bromely raised their prices another 5 bucks this year wtf…and i’d be down for pico mainly cause i have never been there before.

Bromley, gore, pico (in that order). Down for whatever…price is not a concern…just need a heads up for work, as stated above. Someone choose and the rest will follow.

Where is pico? I know Bromley is on the way to okemo but I have never heard of the other one.

I also think I’ll be going to okemo tomoro just to get the first ride of the season in

Haha Pico actually sounds pretty good I have never been there before but it looks like fun…So lets get a vote haha so then we will have the place then we just need a def date and i will make an actually thread for whoever wants to go

Next to Killington. Used to be same owner…not sure anymore. 2.5 from Saratoga if I remember.

And I vote Bromley.

never been there either haha should i start a new thread with gore,pico, bromley, mt snow and have a vote? Would monday the 16th work for everyone?

16th works as classes start the 18th for me.

everyone else good with the 16th?

Pretty sure I’ll be off on that day. I’ll know in a few weeks for sure.

Pico is a hair over 2 hours from Albany. I’m game with whatever I know a lot of off the beaten path spots to ski at Gore, but its pricier than Pico and Bromley.

haha well someone thats made an event thread before wana make one for this so its a little more organized that what i did here haha