Snowboarding/Skiing sometime in jan? *Bromley Tues Jan 17th*

If no ones made one by tomorrow night I’ll make one. I gotta get to bed I got a 2 for 1 ticket to use at Killington tomorrow and have to be up early. Or if we decide on a mtn/date in this thread just PM a mod to throw the info in the title instead of making another thread.

is it possible to get a group deal on this?

i didn’t see anything on picos site but gore/bromely do group deals when its 20+ people.

oh. shit.

Heads up, the 16th is MLK day so it will be holiday rates and crowded.

haha ok scratch the 16th haha i really dont care just cant be the 8th or 20th other than that im good so you guys choose haha

Tues the 17th?

17th is good with me.

that draws down where to go too because pico isnt open on tuesday so it narrows it down so that works haha

Bromley 17th?

if we go to bromely i hope there boarder cross course is set up.

I am def interested in going, just have to know at least a week in advance so i can ask for the day off from work.

Bromley works for me on the 17th. Someone PM a mod and get Bromley and Jan 17th added to the title.

what are some mods names i will do it later today

Just sent vlad a message. And obviously I’m in.

Edit: info added thanks to vlad and my time off request is granted from work haha. Don’t go changing the date now lol.

dude i sent vlad a message this morning before i saw your post haha

Haha nice.

ok so, so far we have 2 GD3Skier and myself anyone else in for sure?

i’m in for sure. i’ll try to get yetti to go as he is the reason i ever got introduced to bromely.

June 17th? The snow will be fuckin’ melted.