Snowboarding/Skiing sometime in jan? *Bromley Tues Jan 17th*

dude that says Jan not June haha

:cone

I’m definitely off that day.

Likely to go, especially if they give a student discount or such.

Carpool of sorts?

Gas, grass, or ass.

nobody rides for free

I can take one other in my car, we could all meet at the P&R and figure out the car situation.

someone drives a truck/van/suv and puts all the skis/snowboards in it
the rest of the people carpool in their cars
problem solved.

im taking my truck so I can fit skiis and snowboards in my bed

that is so going the wrong way for me. lets all just meet at my house then we can hop on 7 and go…unless someone else lives on the way and has places to stash cars.

if i take the miata i’ll have room for 1 more.

Just meet at the fuckin’ mountain.

I’m down for a cruise of sorts.

In.

lame. esp if people want to not take as many cars as possible.

dude will the miata make it in the snow haha and im def down for a little cruise/carpool haha

fo sho! i honestly have no fucking clue but it’s my winter car, its got snow tires and in that 2 inches of heavy shit it wasn’t even affected. haven’t had a chance to go around in anything worse yet. and my way to get boards to the mountain besides my passenger seat should be here in a couple days. :ahh

Just put the boards under the front wheels and you got problem solved.

it’s not like you steer with the front wheels on snow anyways lol.

Well you steer with the back once the front gives out.

Some chains on the back, snowboards up front and you got a winter beast!

That works, I figured the P&R was only an exit north of route 7 so it could possibly work, but if youre willing to let us park there and its on the way hell yeah.

Oh and just mount the boards on the bottom like a skid plate that way when the snow gets too deep you just surf it.

i live on a side street with plenty of room to park random cars and you can see route 7 from my house.

then it becomes a 4 wheeled, 4 cylinder snowmobile.