Snowboarding/Skiing sometime in jan? *Bromley Tues Jan 17th*

thats true we havent thought of a time yet haha I think if we want to get out moneys worth we might have to meet up earlier to be honest

It’ll be 5 o’clock somewhere.

If we met like 6-615 and hit the road by 630 we’d be at the mtn by 815 or so. Lifts spin at 830 I believe.

^^that works

if this turns into a we get there at noon everyone can meet me there. i like getting my money’s worth.

LOL

i dont wake up before 2 pm so thats not gonna work for me, I’ll see ya guys there around 6pm

it will be a long drive to turn around and go back home, mountains closed by then. i don’t wake up early either, except for car shows and snowboarding.

ya I know I’m kidding I’ll go , if we can carpool that would be cool , I don’t care of we take my car I just don’t wanna drive so early lol

Singh you should check out play it again sports for a pair of cheap boots. You can prolly get a pair for close to rental price and then not have to spend time in the rental line and just have them for the future.

Buy my skis.

sounds like a plan

MPSoldier, take a look at the sticky’s in this section and update your original post when you get a chance. Hope you guys have a blast!

^this we should at least add to the OP a list of people going. So far from browsing I see
MPSoldier
GD3Skier
Alpine
Slwrthnu
Madwabbit
MazdaSpeeder08 Possibly
Vovchandr possibly/yes?
specialkid possibly
Singh possibly

We also need elliot to give us a location where to meet/what time in the OP and we should put the price too which should be $49

yeah I’m going for sure

my address is 1 lilac lane latham ny

in, likely

Now it’s a party.

i can’t go to this.
if this was the day before i could make it but there’s no way i can on the 17th.

I was just up at bromley hiking with the dog today they are blowing a ton of snow. Kinda sad that the only natural snow is barely a dusting though. We need some cold snowy weather stat!

Roger, Updated thank you for informing me. I am deployed and when I can get on I usually check this thread really quick. So thank you for the heads up and congrats on the new admin position.