Snowmobile, smaller CC: (340-550)

Looking for a smaller, light weight sled for my chick. Something along the lines of a Indy 440 or even an old Yamaha Ovation. She has driven my SXViper, and it’s too “big” for her (heavy, more power than she’ll ever need). So, if anyone knows of anything that fits the bill, let me know. Thanks.

Tell that chick that she needs to learn how to take a bigger more powerful machine between her legs.

^^^LOL.

if i were you i would look for a zr or zl 500 or 600, in the 2000-2003 year range. these can be had for $1200-2500 depending on year/miles. not really sure what your budget is. preferably a zl as they have softer springs and shock valving which would be good for her, unless shes a big girl…

that and those alot of times came with electric start and reverse. stick to finding one that is efi, no carbs to mess with no choke. just start it up, walk inside get dressed, come back out and take off. even if it dosent have electric start the efi systems start in 2 pulls when cold so it wont be too difficult for her to start it. if youre not worried about efi or electric start, look into a z370/z440/z570. fan cooled, will be much lighter sled for her. the downside though is they dont have much power and she would probably outgrow it in a year.

i have a 1999 Z440 sno pro and a 2001 Z440 sno pro. the 99 has 3300 miles, brand new top end with less than 2 miles on it. no cracks and no rips. shocks just rebuilt, carbs cleaned, track is in great shape. 01 has small crack in hood and belly pan, just services as well, only 1200 miles. both run awesome and are ready to go, trail rode both today with no problems. I would take 1500 firm for either one.