So after 6 months...

Sweet, part of TeaMR2 is back!

Danielle told me about this the other day. Call me up man.

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:11,topic:25816"”]

:lol: at this thread. Weren’t you the one talking all kinds of shit about how VA Beach was the cat’s ass and all that

[/quote]

actually no, i never once said anything about vab was better except the weather…

[quote=“sureshot!,post:12,topic:25816"”]

how are you gonna suck off noshoes now? :wink:

[/quote]

simple, build the two fastest MR2’s side by side :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Boomin99GT,post:17,topic:25816"”]

You are a giant vagina. You move away for 6 months? thats a long vacation son. My theory is if you move you should give it 1 year. If after that year things aren’t the way you like them then move on. My buddy lives in VA beach and makes $$$ but I guess thats cause he’s smart. (ooo burn)

[/quote]

i told myself when i left if i had nothing to really show after 6 months, it meant its time to regroup and start over at another time. mechanics make some big bank down there, but they only hire two kinds: oil and tire bitches making 5.15 an hour and full-time ASE techs that pay some SERIOUS bank…but again you really need an in to help you

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:16,topic:25816"”]

welcome back. if you feel like coming to an awesome comptetative skate, I’ve still got mine going on.

[/quote]

word, once i bring my equipment (and all my furniture) back next week, i’ll be up for it :tup:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:20,topic:25816"”]

i knew the 2am bar closing times were too early for you :lolham:

[/quote]

you have no idea how much you miss it until its gone, especially if you’re like me where i don’t get to the bar until 11-12…

mister 2’s suck anyway, haha.

im glad you’re back, so i can lay the smack down on that roody pooh CANDY ASS.

:slight_smile:

who moves back…

what a pussy :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Xander,post:8,topic:25816"”]

LOL another one.

X…

[/quote]

LOL :word:

you just wanted to be closer to Canada and Toronto. you are a closet Leafs fan.

welcome back. shoulda done it more than 6 months to get the full experience of living there. but :slight_smile: ok.

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:28,topic:25816"”]

welcome back. shoulda done it more than 6 months to get the full experience of living there. but :slight_smile: ok.

[/quote]

i had been back and forth between here and there for the entire year before fwiw

i got the full experience of living there, and its not that i don’t like it, its a nice place to live and such…just not for me at this time

im still real interested in the carolinas…living expenses are a tad lower, jobs are somewhat easier to find being away from military installments and bases, plus its warmer and super rarely gets snow :stuck_out_tongue: but thats down the road…ive got plans back rolling here for now so this is where i am, hate it or love it :shrug:

[quote=“JDMR2,post:29,topic:25816"”]

im still real interested in the carolinas…living expenses are a tad lower, jobs are somewhat easier to find blah blah blah…

[/quote]

I’ve lived and worked in Raleigh for the last 3.5 years

I’m moving to Buffalo this Friday. (for the first time)

You can get out of WNY but it won’t ever get out of you.

[quote=“Denton,post:30,topic:25816"”]

You can get out of WNY but it won’t ever get out of you.

[/quote]

:word:

move down to FL pussy and i’ll get you a bank job at my dealer

whereabouts in FL are you killa?

woooooooooooooooot wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:25,topic:25816"”]

:slight_smile:

who moves back…

what a pussy :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Lol I missed that post :slight_smile:

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:19,topic:25816"”]

bout time you got back, F the south…its only there for week-long vacations and the HIV

[/quote]

nahh, you guys all are going to the wrong spots. research > *

have fun with that snow :wink: