So alot of people have been telling me....

Congrats on the new whip :tup:

t minus three months.

cool buy. and sweet mother of god i didn’t realize how much you put into your old z.

i like the fixxer uppers

:tup:

Super-HICAS 4WS FT…L. :bloated:

bout fuckin time man…welcome back and congrats!

and just for the record…

ME>87FOXGT

ha, i win motherfucker! :lol:

well if you change your mind, you know where i live. :slight_smile:

6 300zx’s, we’re rollin deep next year

More like Onyx Sr, you old man.

lolol you win THIS ROUND. Youve won the battle NOT the war. I have not yet begun to fight. byeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :lol:

nice car man :tup:

I washed it yesterday and the exterior cleaned up surprisingly well for a car that has sat for over 2 years. So that makes me happy knowing that once I assemble it the main focus will be getting it running and interior as opposed to worrying about paint and ext. stuff. The car will be repainted complete to have brand new matching/continuous pearl color but I think I can live with it for a while the way it is which allows me to focus more on some of the maint. and performance dollars. :tup:

actually… I never really got into those cars much (rare?). They make some good power or what?

always liked how they looked :tup:

Let me know what parts u may need and Ill see if I can get u some cheap

They can, I still get my quarterly STILLEN catalogs and the one turbo setup for the 300ZX is insane. It’s listed as “for speed demonstration purposes only”, and Steve Millen himself took it out for a spin and returned saying it was “undrivable.” I don’t know how many IMSA titles and offroad trophies the dude has but he can drive.

they go 12s with bolt ons

The prodigal son returns :tup:

I knew it would happen, but your stupid ass took over a fucking year so I lost my bet :frowning:

Make sure your new custom plate says “CARDIGAN”

I was thinking Z (state sign) FTMFW :stuck_out_tongue:

one of my backgrounds is a dyno chart of an 1100HP Z… :tup:

unfortunately…it’s not my chart…

what do they put down in stock form? (the turbo ones)

bone stock? 250rwhp…high 13’s to low 14’s depending…

intake, full exhaust, tune for more boost…probably closer to 330rwhp for low 13’s…possibly very high 12’s…

Congrats man, I knew you’d be back :wink:

I just got back from driving my Z on a 20-hour road trip and man, I never want to get rid of this car. To have this much power and yet still be comfortable and well-rounded that I can drive it every day or on long trips without hesitation or problems > *. Not to mention the fact that I’m still on that pig-rich mail-order tune of Ash’s and I still got 25mpg :slight_smile:

Luxocoupe, JDM Supercar 4 L

LOL @ DOS