So anyone wanna start a business?

I heard you can make good money doing this shit. I just dont have the credit to get it started anymore maybe if someon wanted to go in we could cover 2 routes… :dunno:

http://grd.fedex.com/cgi-bin/$rhr2000.exe?Sub=Job_Postings&func=SearchView&ID=2103

u work manymany hours!!!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Pewterss
u work manymany hours!!!:slight_smile:

i already do that … but work caps my hours at 40 a week so i dont get paid for them if i work over that :frowning: work sucks and i need a new job BAD! not making the money i used to and its rough.

You must be 21 years old, have a clean driving record

I’m out :frowning:

a friend of mine works for fed-ex… he bought his route and truck. What really sucks is you have to maintain your own delivery truck. He just had to spend almost $1000 to get a new clutch and streering knuckle put in.

Originally posted by 1320
a friend of mine works for fed-ex… he bought his route and truck. What really sucks is you have to maintain your own delivery truck. He just had to spend almost $1000 to get a new clutch and streering knuckle put in.

Yeah, but when hes not using the cargo van to deliver packages, he cau use it to drive around playgrounds and hand out candy to little boys…

ya i talked to my fed-ex guy that comes to the shop about that too. He said its hell and more or less stay away from it. The money isn’t good enough to make it worth your while.

I remember he gave me a figure on how many people quit and went over to UPS last year. It was something rediculous. …fawk that

how to instantly get credit for a business.

apply for a tax id number

take a few thousand dollars, and apply for various business start up loans from a few banks… for an amount no greater than what you have in cash assets.

Accumulate minor amounts of interest over a few months with said loans.

Pay back loans. Business credit rating for its small stature and size should sky rocket into an A-B rating.

Originally posted by gearhead
ya i talked to my fed-ex guy that comes to the shop about that too. He said its hell and more or less stay away from it. The money isn’t good enough to make it worth your while.

I remember he gave me a figure on how many people quit and went over to UPS last year. It was something rediculous. …fawk that

maybe i should look at ups then :dunno: i just need something more stable than what i have now. and something where i might be able to trust someone instead of being all paranoid all teh time that somone is out to stab me in the back and shit like that