So, folks who have been to Tempo on Delaware

what are your thoughts? My wife and I are heading there tomorrow evening. Wine list is impressive…hell, the whole menu is impressive.

For those who have been there, anything in particular that you weren’t entirely happy with?

http://www.tempobuffalo.com/menu.html

I thoroughly enjoy Tempo. Nothing really negative I can say from my own experiences there. It’s been a while since I stopped in there though.

I ate there a few weeks ago, the carpaccio was great, steak was great, service was superb.

My sugguestion is to request to eat upstairs if the bar is busy, the lower seating can be loud because its pretty much right next to the bar.

Cool, thanks for the info. I’m sure Paul will oblige.

Well, we went. And holy crap if it didn’t completely ruin us for any other dining experience we’ve ever had or will have in the future.

Absolutely, hands-down, the most amazing whirlwind of food and wine pairings, great conversation and laughs with the owner, no fewer than 6 of his staff taking care of every little thing.

My short review: if money isn’t an issue, and you want to treat yourself and someone special to the best (by an order of magnitude over any other well-known place in town) restaurant in the area, go to Tempo. Go there, ask to meet Paul, tell him Jason sent you, and see what sort of 5-7 course meal he can concoct for you. Even let him suggest the wines. You won’t be sorry, but make sure your bank account is pretty liquid.

Holy hell…can’t wait for the next time.

good review, sounds like a quality establishment.