so how many lumberjacks do we have on shift?

Remington titanium trimmers will knock it down first, then shave.

Speaking of shaving…

Does anyone here recommend an electric shaver as opposed to razors? I HATE shaving. If I didn’t have to do it, I wouldn’t. But Ukrainian girls aren’t too fond of facial hair.

i have electric and traditional, even with new blades in it, it tears me up. its some norelco 3 head joint, with nivea lotion… i have no problems using a M3 with gillette gel.

That’s what I use. I usually don’t let it get past 2 or 3 days.

But I’m really willing to try an electric shaver if I can get a smooth/clean shave in minutes.

I heard Braun and Philips are the best.

I was thinkin of goin big or goin home: http://www.amazon.com/Braun-7-790cc-Pulsonic-Shaver/dp/B000Q6SU3C?SubscriptionId=0K76CZ6RCX2Y05HSNPR2&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B000Q6SU3C&tag=sppwtb-20

wet shaving with a razor shouldnt take but a minute or 2 if its only 2-3days long… either after a shower with can gel/foam, or whipped warm lather.

electric you would really need to use daily i think, if it gets too long you could get drag, which is not fun

Trim all excess hair off with hair clippers with no guard, and then shave with Gillette Fusion and Fusion Gel. No cuts, nicks, etc. Key is to shave slowly and set aside plenty of time for the task.

not a back hair thread. for BEARDS. see you in off topic.

oh im sorry, capt crooked cock, let me move my posts as well, hang on a moment

Yeah but many of you weren’t imported straight from there like me. hahah.

annnnnnnnnnnyway, if you wear a sweet beard, post up, if not, go to offtopic and talk about back hair.

LOL! I like that one! Triple C!

Hahha.

Not even a full 2nd day.

wow, you look like a red X. sorry bro, that must suck

lol yea i had a pretty good sized beard going but had to shave it off.i don’t have a pics of it at work. sorry for the shitty post.

lol…fixed.

as of right now me. been to busy to rototill / shave. takes… little over a week to have what brett has. DAMN POLISH!!!

Electric first, follow with blade.

Electric gets the thick stuff, is easy and dependable.

Holy fawk, you willing put up a picture of yourself on shift for all to see.

So proud:hug