So, I get a Call today...

You are right I dont let shit go. Especially if it impacts my personal life.

apparently thats the case. ill just go back to being an anti soical grouch who cant enjoy life and its wonderful little treats.

SNOW!! i hope we get some monday night so i can go puttz around in it! damn night shift:(

wait a minute. you carry this around with you and let it bother you in your at home, personal life? seriously? maybe the issue runs deeper than this and this is only the tip of the iceberg, because seriously man, while your games are annoying. now im just kinda laughing about it. benny, k20, deadbeat and I had a good laugh last night about much of the dramatic happenings on here.

let it go flobby laduke.

do you want to Box? im sure we could arrange for it to happen at elliots house.

PAGING SHIFT518_DR.PHIL. WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

God damn I was high to the point of social ineptitude last night.

Dave and the fat girl were enjoying you beanie.:lmao

:rofl

haha no I dont carry it around with me. By personal life I was meaning your stupid ass phone calls to me

laduke stop bein a ha-bib, who cares if he called you. if you didn’t like it you shoulda just hung up. you don’t like brett, brett doesn’t like you. big deal!

+1 !!

:rofl

Where’s Oprah when you need her?

I dont know where my good friends oprah and dr phil right now but mr laduke i have a story for you.

Yesterday I was scraping some gunk off my wall sockets with a metal fork and i gave myself the nastiest shock. When I came to, I had an epiphery. Life is precious and if i de, I want my son to know the dealio. The dealio of life.

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#24313f]Do as I did and you also maybe lucky enough to have an “epiphery”:thumbup.[/FONT][/COLOR]

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGht out the window with that !! :lol

• 1 srsly

:lol

:rofl !! fuckin bitch, IDFK O K!!!

wtffff :eek

:rofl omgggggg

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:eek LOLLLLLLLLLL

OMFG LOLLLLLL out of control !!

Deleting in any other area than classifieds is not part of the rules and will be addressed accordingly.

thank you.:hug

Good shit, thank you as well

Duke, r u looking to fight someone? if so please let me know. this can be arranged.

I will fight for pinks!

Why are they called pinks anyways, pretty sure they’re blue…

what u got to offer?

and if u are talking about the title, they are white.

A wheelchair bro. :lol