so i go out to my spare turbo pgt.. and find something wrong..

i get there and looked in the window before unlocking the car… long and behold i see wires torn… cd player gone… and the most important piece…

the greddy profec b boost controller snatched… soo … i could deal with the cd player gone… but they stole one piece of the electronic boost controller… [main unit] and left the rest! meaning they probally tossed it out the window once they realized its not stereo equipment…

i hate loser’s with nothing else in this world to do…

soo i have everything for the profec BUT the main unit… yippie…
:down:

that sucks bro. I fucking hate theives. 99% chance that its someone that you know too.

that sucks

trust me… i know

the car has lock issue’s… you can use certain gm key’s…

soo whats funny is the car was unlocked… and then locked back up…
and i also know it wasn t someone into car’s as they wouldn t of left all the boost/ a/f pod and all that junk in there… as there easy to rip off…

funny part is… the key’s stuck in the ignition… i only had the doors locked…

sucks man!lets getem

wow that sucks big time…sorry to hear that…there are such losers out there

thats a shame…

Ya someone stole my Clarion dvd player out of my car at the body shop…

i had a guy try to steal my head unit while i had it in to be painted i knew right away cause the ground wire was ripped loose

x2 find out who it is and we’ll make em bite the curb
i hate fuckin theives

funny thing is… last night someone got in my moms mini van… and my step dads work truck… in the morning the went out to the vehicals to find glove box open… paper’s everywhere… and all the change and ashtray’s gone! hahah

this is a total different location… and just some broke ass’s… not connected to my car…

sounds like u have bad luck with that stuff, myswell just give the probe to me… hey i figured i’d give it a try. i didnt know you still had a probe i thought you got rid of all of them and all. Whats wrong with it that you just have it sittin around?

must be them southern westmoreland/northern fayette county rednecks

i had a Sony in-dash TV in my car and some fucker stole it while i was up at SRU. and same thing as ur boost controller, they only took the screen, NONE of the wiring and not the control box that was buried in the dash (which is what you plug all the A/V inputs into) which means someone has a nice fucking TV that they might as well throw away

tvs in a car are just looking for a break in :down:

got it for a good price and it kept the wife happy on road trips

and u’d think an alarm blaring as they did it would have attracted some attention, but no… nothing. whoever did it had some big balls to go in there with that shit blasting.

i bought one back… it was my 13 sec stock turbo pgt… bought it back with no title… to part out

Damn Doug your shits always getting broken into and stolen… Where was the car sitting at when this happened?

doug your just full of misfortune when it comes to this stuff, good luck bud :beer:

let me know when you start partin it out. and you got any pics? and btw j/w how much did you buy it for?