so i go to return some bottles and cans...

chris FTW

i lol’d

what an asshat. Shoulda busted his windshield.

maybe it was a little old lady, or someone with a handicap.

bahahaha.

:tdown: to people who can’t park.

then park in the hanicap spots

should of bled one tire so they would think they had a flat tire

Dude you cant blame him there was probably a sale on Busch beer and Cheetos…got a restock man.

haha this reminds me of a story when my freind was waiting at UB for a parking space and some bitch snagged it from him. needless to say it was a really rainy day and he took her windshield wipers. hahahhahah

Hahaha. Decent.

friend of mine got his ca drove into @ a concert @ hsbc. so the guy gets out and my friend starts yelling @ him. Guy walks away from him like nothing hapened. The tool left his car unlocked.

So my friend pissed all over his dash and seat:lol:

hahahaha

an asshole did that to my girlfriend and I years ago… we were at the drive in and had a PERFECT spot. Some redneck pulls up in a lifted truck in a spot he wasnt supposed to be (totally blocking our view BTW), gets out and walks away… I just sat there like “wtf?”

because of the amount of ppl there I didnt do anything except move (pissed me off though)

a friend of mine has a really nice swapped 318i -> m3 m0tar and was parked at seven for a drink or 2. he left it unlocked, its hamburg, nothing ever really happens here… so he comes out so find some drunk 50 year old crack head from the fairview (the bar next door) passed out in his pass. seat. she threw up all over the inside of the car and fucking put on her seatbelt. needless to say, he wasnt to happy…

i heard another story from him where he and his friends left a bar and one kid stopped to piss next to a car. well the girl that owned the car came out to see this, thought he was pissing on her car, marched right up to his car, walked on the hood, stood on the roof and popped a squat pissing all over the roof of his car. fuckin a.

WTF? lol man I’d be BENT out of shape

If you think that’s bad, try living upstairs from a beauty salon for geriatrics with an asian food store right next door…

Haha, Bret that must suck, haha.

This happened to me coming out work one night, I left a note that said “Learn to fucking park, asshole.” I was in a good mood that day, otherwise i proly woulda keyed the car.

man what a fucking ass… i hate when people park like idiots…

FUCKING HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA