So I got arrested

i assume west seneca? i went through a similar situation in WS. go to court and plead not guilty. i got off with it costing me a couple hundred bucks. WS courts are real easy on you as long as you cooperate. you can get a form from the police station downstairs saying they have the plates. take that to the DMV and it waives any registration suspension. get all past due fines paid off, go back to court with your driver’s abstract and you’re set. as long as you weren’t a prick and are cooperative when you were arrested and from here on with the case, you will be fine.

i didn’t get a lawyer. it wasn’t necessary at all. some people say to get one for this kind of thing, but i would save your money to get your car out and get all your shit straight.

i went through this crap for the better part of a year. nothing feels better than getting all that shit straightened out and being able to drive at night comfortably with a cop behind you and not be worried. :tup:

Nope Cheektowaga. The judge I have to see on the 25th Let me use his name as a referance at once when I was working for the town, I SURE AS HELL HOPE he remembers me.

disregard my entire last post. cheektowaga is bat shit crazy. when you said harlem i assumed west seneca.

good luck

Lol, Anyone wanna buy a car?

what is it? and how much?

1998 Crown Vic. Guess Best offer which include’s impound fees being I have no intentions on gettin it out

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Buffalony/100_9214.jpg

thats why I like buffalo. I got pulled over once while my license was suspended, (got pulled over for being in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time, it happens). cop looked at my license, saw that it was suspended, and after asking me all the usual questions gave me a tip of the hat and sent me on my way

you were driving an old cop car?!?!

i went through this 2x, once in hamburg, once in eden. didnt get a lawyer either times.

yeah same thing happened to me when I went from my 93 bonnie to my 01 stanger…got pulled over in the middle of nowhere, had the temp reg sticker on it still…

cop ran plate saw it came back to 93 bonnie and then ran my license and saw it wasnt insured because the paper work from DMV or the dealer was slow as poo after butch forgets to take his medimucil (sp?)

thankfully he let me on my way

is it an interceptor/former cop car?

sorry about your luck :frowning:

pled NG take all your papers to court. and get a new house/apartment away from the inlaws.

ugg, Okay so I called the PD Dept. And plead my case on these plates they took from the repo so i can prove myself in court. They stated on the police report that it states that it was left with the owner “me”. I was Like NOOOOOOOOOO, The truck was suspended for insurance lapse and i never turned them in and when it got repoed i asked the cop to remove them and take them in for me being they had to be turned in anyways. I also asked if this is the case how did I get a form before stating That they had them, They claim it was a error on they’re part and If i lost the form its my own fault. I KNOW FOR SURE they took them, And Even on the Repo form it states that they were not included with the repo. So pretty much Im fucked on proving that the suspention was a mistake.

Also with talking with mu boss I Could have been really fucked cause I had a retractable billy club on me which i guess is a felony. “I had it for work since i dont have my gun permit yet” The cop told me it was illegal and he’s not charging me with it But he is puttin it in on the police report and I cant have it back unless I show proof Im able to carry it “Which i didnt know Ya needed a license for that either. Would have been nice if the police supply store i got it from would have told me this” So I guess Im lucky with that, But I am really thinking the worst on these two charges i got.

But I guess thats gonna give me ample time to do a Prodject car for a few years.

So when i go to court for the first time on the 25th, Should I get a Public defender to be there with me, Or pretty much is this just the plead date? I havent been to court to much to know how this works. And the only charges I’ve ever had before were herrasment and obstruction which they were boggus charges and they were thrown out.

There is a standard DMV form you can fill out re: missing plates. I’ve had to do it before when a car was totaled and the Ins co made it and the plates into a 1CUFT of metal :frowning:

I think this has “lawyer” written all over it, btw…

i dunno if mine & dmoffitts attorney would go all the way to buff, but if you want his # pm one of us. Jim is the man.

K, Got the car outta Impound. Now Its Going up for sale. So look for it on here.

Well went to court today, TOOK FOREVER. But the judge of course didnt remember me, Oh well. But he asked if i had any supporting paper work on my suspention and I stated I didnt but I’m working to get it. So he put in a plea of Not guilty for me and Gave me a Month to get everyhting in order and bring it to court so the charges can be Lowered or dropped! Man OH Man, I thought I was gettin locked up tough cause Bad shit always seems to happen with me. But thankfully everyhting went well. I’m just gonna get me a Assigned Council and See what I can dig up!

Woo Hoo, I road my Mountain bike in the rain to the DMV Today ONLY because I called them and they said All my Suspentions cleared up in May of this year. I just never paid the $25. fee for it. SO I’m Like WHAT!!! No-one could have informed me of this in May? oh well, Fuck it, I Jumped on my Bike and road the 6 miles there and back and paid the dam $25. . “HELL YEAH BABY.” Now I can throw that on the judges bench and have it lowered to a Parking fine I hope.