So I got to rip on a 370Z tonight.

A friend of mine picked one up last week.

My impressions,

Fit and finish:

Amazing. build quality and refinement is top notch. Way up there with the Euro cars. Everything felt substantial, nothing felt plasticky or cheap. I could stare at the brakes all day long and the seats were just sublime.

Road impressions:

As soon as i fired it up, I jizzed my pants.

Threw her in first and jizzed my pants again. Shifter feel is tight and super duper slick.

Clutch feels perfect. Not too stiff and not soft at all.

Powerwise, car pulls okay, nothing amazing, it felt like what it is…a heavy ass sports car with a good motor.

Now where it really made an impression on me was the road feel and handling. Felt like it was on rails…i jizzed my pants after the first corner. Jeeeebas! Such good feedback and totally neutral handling. I didn’t get to really kick the shit out of it in transitions or for any extended spirited cornering, but enough to know that I would have a blast right out of the box on any track.

My absolute fave of the car??? The S mode automatic rev matching shit.

Full throttle 4th gear hauled on the brakes and clutched in and went to third and second while giving her on the brakes, the shit rev matched as fast as I could actually SHIFT!!! It was literally a perfect heel and toe simulation…except I didnt need to blip!!! God damn I want one, jsut for that alone!!! How fast could you improve your times, just by not having to worry about heel and toeing coming off the back straight into a tight corner?

It was as useful as any race bike with a slipper clutch!!!

My god, I want one just for that technology alone.

SHIFT____FUCKING JIZZZZ!!!

That’s a good representation of the 370z, although I wish I could say the same (only got to sat in one in stationary mode :). It is definitely is a well built vehicle, gotta love the interior more than the 350z.

What colour 370z did your friend pick up?

I ate a grape and I…

in all honesty ive been waiting forever for a 370 to come into valet … that and the new genesis … but degenerate gamblers have no taste in cars
oh well…

Recon- he picked up a silvery coloured one. Yes, interior was all business mixed with luxury. Not sure how they pulled it off but its next to perfect for me.

I agree 370s are fucking crazy, drove one once.

love the Z cars, past and present, not so much the 300zx but dam…350Z and now the even better 370Z, I might just grab one in the near future!

lmao…“Shift__Fucking Jizz”