So i guess my car didnt get in

This is a prime example of how fucked up 98% of car shows have become.

sorry about that 1320, it must suck to know you are faster and more respectable than 80% of the cars in there and not get in because you are not “rice” enough.

I was thinking of going this year, but maybe now I won’t. I don’t want to give my money to fucksticks like this.

Wow that sucks, especially the reason given,

on the other hand how do any of you know its going to be qa bunch of rice :rolleyes:

are you guys privy to the entrant list nd pictures? Christ last year I saw 1 count 1 cavalier. Most of the cars there were race cars or older cars that must be vaccumed sealed in plastic every year…

here just for a reminder since we had pictures of every car there…

http://www.newdawncustoms.com/worldofwheels04/wow2004-1.html

the only cavalier was a black one which I know the kid and it was on page 4. There was about 20-25 import (ricers to the v8 crowd) cars and thats including all the hybrid guys and their imports.

Maybe some of you should find somthing else to cry about.

Again kolar, sorry you didn’t get it because your car was black :frowning:

shit if had a hemi mopar worth 50k plus i think i’d make sure it was well taken care of too. thats all i’m gonna say before i snap out.

look at my dads chevelle its as clean as those and is driven around all the time ! why buya car n not drive it ?? but then again if i had a hemi mopar worth 50 k + it would only be 1 time a month lol

i think you’re confused on your definition of driven around all the time. but anyway its easy to knock on guys that don’t wanna drive thier rare, expensive muscle cars when you own a cavalier.

kolar’s car should be there. Don’t sweat it thou, all your gonna miss is some people looking at some escalade sayin " yo dogg thats tiiiiiiight"

I’m one of the “v8 guys” and I really don’t have a problem with tuners. I think there is a huge distinction between a tuner and a ricer… Ricer doesn’t have to be foreign to me.

A buddy of mine’s cousin has an integra with a blower on it thats just flat out sick… It would probably take his 410hp blazer out behind the woodshed on the 1/4 strip… Paint is nicely done, shaved handles, and one graphic on it thats about 4"x6" on each fender.

I’ll deal with that any day of the week, tuners are fine. Ricers are fags.

very well put!

mobile electronic show cars are gay.

All a car show does is make most of the people bitter and few winners happy. I don’t give a fuck how some ass judges my car. Car cruise> car show

well jay just called me and now it looks like hybris is out of the show all together … just rumor right now but i am really pissed being that i just redid my car spent alot of money on chrome and real fire graphics on my valve cover just for this show, i i dont get to go i am going to flip

your still gonna have nice redone ride you can enjoy, the show should just be an afterthought anyway.

do you have to be registered under your car only ??? or can u bring another car other than what u registered as long as you have a spot already used… black WS6 may not be able to show hius car so someone car use his spot … not 100% sure though but might be another option

please nobody do bad things to w.o.w everything is good please no calls -emails etc jay smoothed eveything out

glad everythign turned out ok !! might want to delete the thread so no one gets too excited

i think jay would be happy if it was deleted