so I just shaved myself from the neck down.

:ugh:

was just trying to do a nice trim job with my beard/moustache trimmer, but the light wasnt all that good, one thing led to another, and now I look like an 8 year old boy. :hsugh:

wow, that was the last thing I needed to know about :puke:

But on the bright side at least the creative advertising of the shaveverywhere people has inspired you.

:rofl:

armpits?

pics 4 proof :smiley:

no no no no no!!! dont give him ideas!

Actually this brings back horrific memories of being over at Darkstars house when I was like 16 and his dad’s beard and moustache trimmer was sitting there so I figured my sideburns could use a good trim. So all was going well until we both simultaneously realized that his dad had neither a beard nor moustache. We were both kinda like :ugh:

Needless to say that was the end of the trimming session :owned:

:scared: Okay, I denounce you from being a native richmonder (like me), in richmond, we would NEVAR! LOL where you from? Jeff davis hwy? LOL JK!

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Oh c’mon, you guys post that for every chick who comes on here :smiley: LOL just a lil reverse i heard that mike lost some weight lol :stuck_out_tongue: :naughty: :dunno:

I like empowered, self-minded women. Especially empowered, self-minded women who are into Nissans. :naughty:

If you’re ever thinking of taking a little vacation… A girls only trip… I hear that Ocean City, MD is a fine destination.

:naughty:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

that was hilarious.

Nothing wrong with a lil trimming:mullet:

speaking of ocean city. im heading there in about 3 weeks woooohoooo

I prefer the straight razor “pull and stretch” method for shaving frank and the twins.

stupid beard and nutsack trimmer allways bites my yambag :frowning:

stretch then shave dummy:fart:

yay.

that is some illegal manscaping!

I have only been in the Richmond area for 6 months now, and so far I like it. It took me awhile to figure out why people talk about Jeff Davis hwy the way they do. I only live like 3 miles from it but I live in Chester before it gets “interesting”.

I really do enjoy it down here so far, I just would like it if some more national music acts would come to town, other than that it’s a good time.