Microderm Abrasion

While we are on the topic of manscaping.

I am dissatisfied with my epidermis on my face. I want to get it cleaned up and did some research and it seems like some microderm abrasion would help me achieve this goal. Has anyone had it done? Good or Bad experiences? Recommended spas to have it done?

Thanks yo!

please see

another thread about this kind of thing for men

Alright…:gotme: but it is a serious question.

And as homo as you might think it is…I enjoy looking good :pimp:

how come this thread said locked like 10 min ago? :gotme:

Because some mods like to abuse the power they have and feel they can display their personal issues with a member through a display of said power.

I know…intimidating…:eek:

Erica Kane uses that shit.

she does…but i heard she likes to be called No Emmy or Susan Luchie (sp.)

Susan Lucci. The new commercial has Linda Pellegrino in it.

ahahah pizza face

ahahahah fat ass

how about you grow a beard and be a fucking man about it?

jesus christ

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:11,topic:24797"”]

how about you grow a beard and be a fucking man about it?

jesus christ

[/quote]

I realized my skin sucked, partially because of the hair growing out of it. So I decided to let that hair do what it wanted. Before I knew it, i had a gnarley beard. Everything was great. My face looked and felt awesome. Then I shaved it off. Worst mistake ever.

Im trying desperately to grow it back as we speak…

i havent shaved in 2 months.

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:13,topic:24797"”]

i havent shaved in 2 months.

[/quote]

bro I made it 3mos. 3 fucking months, that I shaved off. I bitched out. I quit smoking, started shaving, and overall trying…

at least bathtub gin operation is still operational…

I am not cool enough to have a beard. I also don’t live in the woods, chop lumber or wear flannel shirts. I applied for the beard license and was denied based on a few things, I am not an old man, I can afford razors and shave gel, and most importantly, I like the gainfully employed and non homeless look. Also they took half a point off because I do not care for George Michael as a solo artist.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:10,topic:24797"”]

ahahahah fat ass

[/quote]

fat and zit free, i wash

[quote=“vq30de,post:12,topic:24797"”]

I realized my skin sucked, partially because of the hair growing out of it. So I decided to let that hair do what it wanted. Before I knew it, i had a gnarley beard. Everything was great. My face looked and felt awesome. Then I shaved it off. Worst mistake ever.

Im trying desperately to grow it back as we speak…

[/quote]

i need to grow a badass beard to hide food in

[quote=“vq30de,post:14,topic:24797"”]

bro I made it 3mos. 3 fucking months, that I shaved off. I bitched out. I quit smoking, started shaving, and overall trying…

at least bathtub gin operation is still operational…

[/quote]

i think the booze helps. you kind of stop caring about anything.

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:16,topic:24797"”]

fat and zit free, i wash

i need to grow a badass beard to hide food in

[/quote]

Do you even know what microderm abrasion does? Did I say I have acne? Nope, I just want smoother skin…but again you are the second sweetest mod I know so it doesn’t surprise me that you have NO IDEA what the fuck you are talking about. I would rather look like me with rough skin the be a fat ass useless moderator. :slight_smile:

I should start drinking more…

my lungs dont hurt as much anymore, so i can breathe better, which means i can chug longer, which means I can get drunker faster…

I know it well enough two know:

1: its one word not two
2: It is used for people with bad skin

Microdermabrasion works especially well as a way to clean out clogged pores. It’s a useful alternative for patients whose skin is too sensitive to use anti-acne drugs like Retin-A. It’s not recommended for those who have active oral herpes.

I’ll keep being fat and cocky, you keep being self conscious about your bad skin