so i moved to blasdell...

so i moved into blasdell today, off of south park near lake.
ive been in blasdell, but never stayed for more than a couple hours, any tips about the town? what do blasdell cops look for? anythign you got, thanks

i live off bigtree blasdell cops ain’t all that bad, might give ya a hassel for tints or muffler- but other then that don’t do anything to draw attention to yourself and your good to go…welcome to this borning area

lol thx, think they would mind if i dont have mufflers on a big block? lol :ohnoes:

not really …i ran just headers last year with my car they didnt seem to mind i just got alot of thumbs up

dont speed down electric they sit at that one fn bingo hall, same cop nailed me so many times. pretty cool, just told me to slow, down and let me go.

was it Tobia?

awesome for both you guys :slight_smile:

i swear, some cops are so biased: i did a 2nd gear 20-100 pull on 76 down here today, and the trooper i found behind me ended up going to burger king

fucking around in domestics for the… win, apparently :tup: hope they leave you alone out there.

blasedell/hamburg is pretyt cool not much to do but its a nice peacefull area

yea, i moved there so i can get to work in 2 min lol , hell i could walk if i wanted to… IF i wanted to.