so i ran into a skyline today and......

yes it did get your eyes checked

so where were those temp plates from that said maryland on them?

maine?

Hott car, how long will it last?..

Off topic; you think he would like to drop a logo on a race car?

just seen it @ lancaster speedway. car is rhd and is pretty nice. hes getting it tuned on tue in canada and is looking for 500whp. then over the winter full motor rebuild,turbos ect and hes then looking for about 900whp come spring time.

i told him to stop in @ taffys tonight but i doubt he will. but what i do know is there gonna be shooting up to the no frills meet in canada coming up

Oh shit…You went…I didnt seee you…or did I…? lol
Were you the guy i was talking too when john was taking out his slicks…?

nope not me i dident get there untill almost 4. got 2 see a couple quick stangs run and then left. what did john run?

I dont remember exactly what he ran but I think It was either 7 something or really really low 8’s…I forgot…I think he ran fucking awesome…That car is sick…Everyone was like DAAAAMN…That civic is fucking fast…everyone was like WOW…lol…

I fucking drove the bike and won 1st place…Horray for me…lol

it was CID then THey got bought out.

isnt that the same guy who had a tv under the hood of his srt 4? someones watching too much pimp my ride.

I think I have seen him flying over my house in one of his helicopters.

Just stopped up and saw Mike and his Skyline at Kustomworkz. Gorgeous 1996, which is registered and plated in NY. I mentioned that he got “smoked” by a civic and he laughed and said “I didnt even know we were racing???”

HKS turbo kit coming for it. Gorgeous car indeed!

well i wanna run him. so after i can go “i didnt even know we were racing,i mean i hit it and didnt see him anymore”

Get in line.

x…

you sure he has time for every piece of crap out there that thinks hes fast, well thats according to you

rx7>>>>>>>>>>>civic

I guess that’s where knowing people comes into play :wink:

X…

piece of crap? You havent seen Xanders FD have you? lol

Thanks Dozer.

lol… i think he was referring to his 200+ hp tin can…

lol you guys are too much. i like staying in the dark tho and not letting people know who i am