so i ran into a skyline today and......

you really have no idea do you, i said the comment off of xander as a joke dont fucking blow it out of nothing. and i have seen his rx7 its def hot. but im sure they havent seen my sick as 200 wheel body kitted with silvia headlights and s2k tailights and 4 subs with 25 tvs and neons sick civic hatch. its the yellow hatch with teh shogun body kit super sick

xander should run this kid in the riced out civic

:word:

he soulda used all that money to make his car fast. lolololol

ill run the kid with the riced out civic (untuned with only 10psi)

:word:

yea y dident u make ur car fast dude honestly, i mean wen u think of it 600rr cbr’s are nothing right. haha you ricer

How little both of you know about eachother’s ride is just hilarious. :wink:

X…

u talkin to me ?

i except your run. dude im 200 wheel son im gonna smoke yo ass i got vtech under the hood

hahaha DSM > HONDA 4L ahahahahaha

200whp(awd)>200whp(fwd)
oh shit -----vtech

LMAO if you only knew, this weekend we can do it

are u n/a or boosted ?

idk if ur talkin bout me but since u quoted me, i know both rides pretty well, should be a close race lol

I have a riced out civic too…Can I race…I want to beat a DSM…If i cant keep up i’ll get my buddies Corolla…Or you choose…I only have 96whp on mines…ohhh and thats at only 22psi…lol
ohh…did i mention its not fully tuned yet?

GUtted 90 hatch > DSM, and some mustangs yO! GOt V-TECHHH <—lol

EDIT: DAMN, my wife just told me im not street racing… I’ll be at PA next week, if any dsm’s wanna race…lol…
SHe made me type this…sorry guys…:cry:

ya know what, not that im afaid of 200whp but i know im gonna accedentally overboost and take a chance of toasting the engine untuned. i have too much invested, and i couldnt live with myself if i blew the engine racing.

layzie’s whip

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/759000-759999/759824_19.jpg

i heard he might paint it a dark gray tho

isnt that zexed sir’s old hood

are you fucking serious?

2200 lb vs. 3100 lb

11 lb/hp vs. 15 lb/hp

As much as you know physics it is no wonder that you think that you are confused that your car is Ferrari.

from a dig to 60… lb/hp doesn’t mean shit.