So I saved my gfs life last night

So my gf was taking a nap last night at my house because she hasn’t been feeling well and her breathing started to become very heavy and labored. So I woke her up and it seemed as though she was having a very severe asthma attack. So I took her to the fire hall and put her on O2 via a NBR and called 911. Turns out she had an anxiety attack in her sleep and it triggered her to start hyperventilating, which then led to an asthma attack. She passed out from a lack of oxygen so I carried her into the ambulance and put her on an albuteral treatment as the paramedic showed up. Thank god she is ok. That was scary as all hell. I have been a fireman for almost 7 years and have been on thousands of EMS calls, but when it is for someone you love, it is soooo fucking scary. The medic said I did everything perfectly and literally saved her life.

thats crazy man, must have been a bad dream or soemthing.
Congrads on the save.

nice save

She must of been dreaming of you.

On a serious note: I’m glad it all worked out ok!

Thanks man…omg I was shaking so hard I could barly put the nebulizer together. It was horrable.

Good job man.
Glad she is safe now.
D

good job.:tup: thats cool to hear. thats gotta be worth at leats 5-6 sexual favors/iou’s.lol

wow.
Glad everything is ok

Way to think fast.

Nice. Im glad she is ok. Looks like you picked the right line of work for yourself my friend.

Must be nice to have the peace of mind knowing you’re capable of saving a loved one like so.

Glad to hear shes okay.

So, That like guarantees you a blowie or two, right?

I have terrible anxiety issues but I couldn’t imagine that. Good look, glad she’s ok.

thats good that she is ok it also helped that u knew what to do in that situation

nice, at least you didnt panic, the worst thing you can do.

and where the hell have you been? i thought you died!

Asthma is real nasty sometimes i know first hand. Good job makin all the right moves, im sure shes glad shes kept you around now

fuck, your in for the bj of a lifetime! try and work that into a threesome!

careful of the major BJ’s you dont want her to get a repeat attack

lol… I was just going to add -

The last time my GF couldn’t breathe she had to stop blowin me…

hahha cause of death cock in mouth.

But he really did save her, when you cant breathe you can get combative and all shades of fucked up. But i guess that emt trainin pays off big time