So I took a test drive this morning....

Anyone know anything about Aprilias? :snky:

I know some of them are hot as shit…

WHAT KIND?

Might go cheap with the Shiver 750.

They had a RSV 1000R…but they wouldn’t let me take it for a ride.

That thing was hot.

I have been in Europe the whole month and have seen quite a few of them…real nice imo

do it, that’s super hot

I only heard about Aprilias a few months ago and I must say, they are effin beautiful.

Heard a LOT of great things about them…

Waiting till my big-D is done then buying either one of those or a MV Agusta…

I saw a lot of them in italy. Was just worried about maintenance…don’t want it to be like a KTM…

They look great and carry a true Euro price tag. Def scoop one if you can swing it financially. :tup:

Ef them… they’re missing 2 cylinders… :-p

j/k but it seems like for the price, you could have a nicer/more common bike for even less. Maintenance will be cheaper too.

Why not buy a 636? :leghump: :lol:

jaywonch is too hollywood for a 636.

Jay Wonch doesn’t have my permission to buy a 636

Great bikes.

You know how I feel Willy. lol 636 Kawi all the way. They are really nice looking bikes though.

Thats why we’re soulmates.

Fuckit, now i’m buying one out of spite. And i’m going to drop it every chance I get.

^<3… xo

<3 William

don’t buy it. looks too much like a shriver 750. little know fact: when kawasaki put the 636 into production, they were going to call it the shriver 636. when shrives had dinner at mr. kawasaki’s house that night, he asked him. shrives told him no, call it a ninja, but make sure that he’s the only person in the world who gets to buy one. mr. kawasaki then dropped to his knees, bowed to shrives, gave him his grandfather’s kimono, a baker’s dozen in geisha girls, a blowjob (swallowed), and the title to all future kawasaki green 636’s.

just get a gixxer, matching helmet and jacket, and we’ll just walk around the mall.

^lol.