so i went out for a gallon of milk

What happened?

something in the tranny he doesn’t know exactly yet

ouch…hopefully its not too bad.

yaa hopefully

Excuse for pucked clutch bigger injectors and more boost yahooo

Looks good elliot. Sucks about the tranny problems, lets hope this car doesn’t have the same luck your other car has.

launched it infront of my house, spun for like 10 feet and then it didn’t go anywhere. axles look fine. it goes into gear fine but when you try to move it it barely will go anywhere.

it already has a 6 puck in it. if it is the clutch, i’m going to a more streetable clutch, as this is the daily/beater/winter car. bigger injectors and more boost…maybe next year, we must remember that i still own the mr2, even though everytime jim sees me he tells me to gut and cage the sentra.

:+1

All BS was split from thread and all posts containing quotes from said BS were removed… Just trying to keep the thread on topic…

Anyways, nice car elliot.

so a little update, without pics cause even though i have more camera shit then i know what to do with, i never take pictures of shit. turns out it was just an axle, but it broke off in the tranny so it didnt look like the axle was bad until it was pulled. so i now have a life time advanced auto axle in it, while i was changing the axle i fixed up some of the ghetto tastic wiring. saturday jim and i fixed the ghettoriffic battery. it was just sitting in the trunk, no box, no tie down. it is now on the proper side of the trunk in a battery box. and to make my car more hard parker approved there is a cut off switch and jumper terminals will be added soon. i’m sure no one is reading this so maybe i’ll take some pics and upload them later.

i read it lol, u gunna lvd tonight?

i’ll be there w/ the se-r. i’m not gonna run it though.

I saw u in the MR2 a lil while ago

yea i took it out for the first time in 2 weeks to go grap some shit from advanced.

i want those wheels. THE END. ;D

the ones on the se-r? cause i want to get rid of them as soon as i can find a set of stockers.

you forget that i was there to helping with the moral support drinking soda and cooking hot dogs and hamburgers lol

I enjoyed drilling that hole in the back of your car… I cant wait to drill out another 2 1.5" holes… lol

…can we fix that fucking sunroof leak or what!!!

I have yet to see this thing out.

Or go for a ride in it :ninja