so im getting sued...

Man some of you guys are quick to judge… It is only 500 dollars, but 500 dollars is still 500 dollars. Its worth looking into and making sure that she is not scamming him. It sounds like this car had a good motor if they were driving it around the house and such.

We own several auto parts and auto recycling businesses and we have people trying to scam us all the time… trying to return the bad parts they swapped out, etc.

haha i know, don’t sweat it

Clarify something please: Did the car start when she picked it up? In your first post you stated that it did not run when she picked it up. Then above 01AudiS4 states that the car ran, then you took the carb apart, then she picked it up. Again, this indicates that at the time of the transaction the car did not run.

just fucking offer her $ 300 back, sell it to the junkyard for $ 50, u both eat some money but no one is an angry retarded little woman about it.

i think she expected a car that was guaranteed to run… lol… if you (generally) bought a car that was “guaranteed to run”, but then the motor was fucked, you would also be pissed.

ok newman, that is funny, i agree on all counts.