so im getting sued...

Theres an 86 RX-7 in the paper for $1k says it doesn’t run…I wonder if its the same car???

Hey tough guy him calling you a “fuckin idiot” is an INSULT not a threat. Pickup a dictionary if you don’t believe me

god damn i bet he is sick of hearing all this, Yeah we all know its AS IS, NOT GUARENTEED, ya made a mistake hell we all make them its not up to us what happens its up to the judge and the judge only. if you dont wanna wind up paying you should talk this lady into taking the case onto judge judy or something i hear from a reliable source that they pay for the judgements an shit because you air’d out youre shit on national tv., Just thinkin of ways to save you $$

You sold it for $500 what did she expect for that much?

I didn’t do the ripping off…87ConquestTSi did.

Im not sure if you read anything,but it does run.It can go down the road.She told me it did run just cant perform.I really am sick of all the bullshit.I made a mistake.I asked for advice on how to win,not on how im a dumbass and i should settle it out of court.

dude two words JUDGE JUDY

Im just joking.Dick

no Jay i am not saying that was ur fault or anything…it just reminded me what happed to u

FUCK Judge Judy she is a Retard. Judge Mathis, Round 2 FTW

ok after reading all the pages, all you want is advice on how to win. My brother is a soon to be law student graduate and he said this:

GUARENTEED TO RUN: vehicle will start and turn on. Anything past that would be obligated to a “warranty” which you did not issue, therefore as long as she doesn’t lie and says it at least started, you should win. Guarenteed to run, and guarenteed to work properly are completely different standards, by running all that means is it will start up.

Exactly how I feel!

Finally someone who actually helped.Thanks

I know (87ConquestTSI) very well, and I drove this car up and down his driveway when it was at his house so I know it did run when he had it. The reason it did not run when she bought it was because of the carb not the motor. It was a running motor before the carb was taken apart, he just never got a chance to put the carb back together before he sold it. And it did run good enough to do some nice burnouts in his driveway. I think this lady took the running motor from his car and put it in her car and the motor from her car back in his car. I think she is the scam artist here. She did wait 6 weeks to all of a sudden call and sue him.

justin call me now

Wow, it took 5 pages to get some useful information.

87ConquestTSi specifically mentioned in the 1st post that he was not looking to get flamed. 5 Pages of flaming later, we have something we can use.

Where’s the moderating here?

Have you ever read any threads on this board?

just bring up the fact you think she is actually trying to scam YOU with swapping the motors…maybe even call her and ask if you can stop by to look at “your” car to see what the problem is…while you are there ask to see hers as well…if hers runs you know what happened.

this is OT

if i posted something that I did that was stupid i would expect some flack too…

espically because this is an AUTOMOTIVE MESSAGE BOARD not a legal consulting board.

and the answer that he deemed “worthy” is common sense IMO

:rofl: