Getting Sued ?!!?!? WTF

Ok Last Feb 11 I accidentally backed into someones blazer in a parking lot going less than 5 miles an hour …it killed my bumper and dented the side of their 87 blazer …got out of the car no police turned into insurance and thought that was it …TODAY Get Sheriff at my house I am being sued by the same lady for 25 grand for lower back pains and permanent bodily injury saying I was speeding backin up in a pop and beer warehouse parking lot shes suing me for 25 grand what a crock of SHYTE…

post her home address :naughty:

shes a stupid fat bitch in a rusted out piece of shit 87 rusty blazer …

pay attention next time

I did …there was a truck between us…it was an accident …but not worth 25 grand

pain and suffering can have a big price.

yea from a 5mph dent …on a rusted out piece 87 blazer …yea …

lawyer up cowboy

I am …the lady is so full of shit …shes a money hungry ass …

was it black and red? meaning, did somebody put a front clip on it of a different color?

the blazer was a rusty ass piece …my back bumper blew apart …it was Februrary and its plastic

Offer her some dick.

dude I wouldnt fuck her with your dick on a 10 foot pole wrapped in lawn and leaf bags and lit on fire

nice road runner, whats underhood?

Call your insurance if you reported it… I just got my writ of summons for my accident 2 years ago. My Insurance is taking care of mine… call them and see whats up. If you reported it the insurance is who they should be suing, you will get the writ of summons.

low lifes!

roadrunner is a 440 4 barrel …yea my insurance company is giving me a lawyer and they are trying to handle it already

its fucking money hungry people like this that are fucking it up for the rest of the honest people i got fucking plowed in the rear bumper totaled my brand new civic went through 8 months of fucking therapy and i am having to fight tooth and nail for not even near what that crazy bitch wants… i say fuck her give her a can a fucking spray paint and a boot to the head

yea everything she has is from a chiropractor

If you can’t make your money the honest way…Make it the American Way…Sue HAHA

That really blows I would def go to the insurance company