So I'm moving into my new house tomorrow!

i got all my paperwork into the realtor on Friday, just got into work and got a message saying that all I have to do is stop by on Monday morning, sign the lease, and pay the deposit and shit. Pics to come tomorrow afternoon sometime.

KEGGER AT DARKSTAR’s HOUSE!

um i thought you wanted to move home?

PS you better bring 300 when you come up for the track day… nugga

I do want to move back home, but now just isnt the time. Ive got a pretty good thing goin on down here. And the $2300 up front kinda owned my ass, but I can throw you some scrilla when im home. Theres about a 2 week window when the summer rentals get vacated and they are offered as winter rentals, so it was kinda a now or never kinda thing. Im only gonna end up paying $100 more per month as opposed to splitting the rent with my mom tho. And I had to get the fuck out of that house. Teh mom has a new b/f and has been really cranky that they dont have any “alone time” cause me, my bro, or my g/f is always at the house. Plus he just turned 18 and they have been fighting non-stop ever since. He’s still in high school, and was gonna get an apartment by himself, and i know he would end up never going if Im not gonna be around to keep an eye on him. :hs:

ic, good deal

congrats man…

nude russian chick pics…

kegger

:rofl:

they are standing here right now. I’ll ask them if they mind.

Exact reply: “tel zem to fack awf”

:rofl:

I’ll hold you to that :beer:

you wont have to twist my arm… lol

:bigok: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

:naughty:

:bowrofl:

:bowrofl:

hahahyahahahahahahahahhahaahahahgahahahaha

:bigok: