so it certainly has been a while.......

so i just heard about this new forum, i was a regular at the old apgforums (twinturbovr4, i think…lol) in any case, it is nice to see alot of familiar faces from the old forum on here. i used to be out quite a bit then priorities shifted and i didnt really drive the vr4 as much (ie. bring it to kohls and such) then i got talking to jim and jay over at paesans and they turned me back onto this forum and its just good to be back…as you can see i still have the vr4 and id love to come back and chill, see whos still in the game…anyway just wanted to say hello.

hello…goodbye :ban :rofl

i think i know the car… tried running you back when i was stock turbo down the northway… wasnt pretty for me. cant wait to see it out. welcome to hell… enjoy your stay.

welcome back to the car forum world :nod

I’ve seen this car and heard this car :bowdown

gorgeous car. Use to see it driving around in Latham, but it’s been awhile

I don’t think I’ve ever seen your car… then again I’ve never really been in the game. :lurker

I remember the car, good to have you ;D.

Thought Frank died. :slight_smile:

Man, I havent seen you in forever, Frank!

yea, wow another old apg guy, i remember Vadim goin crazy over franks HID’s way back at the lot, haha

haha yeeah, since then there is a new set of HIDs (i think). good to here from you all again…Shawn do you still have the vr4?

welcome back frank.

He just sold it to a kid. lol…Mommy paid for it i think

I think that deal fell though… i think?? shawn?

Woot franks here.

at the time those lights were GOD :bowdown Frank’s car is nasty, i love it

It’s for sale. Crystal and I are buying a house down here. Need it for the downpayment.

I turned the deal down. It was $2K under what I wanted.