So I've been looking into getting a hand gun

any recommendations? I’d like something thats relatively compact, has good stopping power, and is reliable.

was thinking H&K USP compact or a nice Glock 30

get a tank!!!

s&W .40 cal or glock. youll never go wrong with any smith and wesson

I have a colt defender .45. It’s compact but it’s around $875.00 now.

IByoushootyoureyeout

i love my S&W .40 sigma… same one as gnocide posted but mine is black and silver on top

Dont get a fucking gun, you moron. You’ll end up in jail. Seriously. Dont even fuck with it. Ive read FAR to many “ATTN Pittspeed: I have no recollection of what the hell I did last night” threads started by you. You’ll get all trashed, pull it out, and either get shot or shoot someone. Either way, you’ll be fucked.

I’d STRONGLY recommend getting a book with conceal carry laws in PA. I have one and after i read it i realized that the chance of me ever using my pistol legally is SLIM.

Someone kicks your ass and takes your wallet… you CANT use it.
Someone hits your girlfriend and steals your car… you CANT use it.
Someone has their hand in their pocket and says gimme your wallet/car… you CANT use it.

ONLY when they have a knife or a gun pointed at you is when you can use it. :frowning:

BUT… Glocks and S&W’s are gay… a good conceal/carry pistol is Springfield’s XD .40 with the 4" barrel. :love:

springfield<anything smith & wesson has ever made.
someone takes your wallet, they spend the money from a wheel chair after you shot them in the back.
someone trys to jack your car, they get shot below the waist.( so you dont get tagged with attempted murder) :reloading

Stick to recommending mousepads and keyboards… Glock is now the most carried firearm by United States law enforcement, they must suck. :jerkit:

FYI- my sigma has a 4" barrel also, its very light and has a 15 rd clip.

wow… just wow… you will GO TO JAIL if you try anything mentioned above. :slap:

You really need to familiarize yourself with PA’s carry laws :bash:

Holy fuck… you think the government uses them because they are the best? :rofl: They most likely have a contract with them to buy so many a year at x price. Sure they are an ok gun and the MOST POPULAR but put a common Glock next to a common Sig and see the superior weapon. :slight_smile:

I mean jesus doesnt US law enforcement all drive American cars (ie. Impala, Caprice, Crown Vic)? :ugh:

You speak the truth. But sometimes just showing a piece will put an end to the situation… And if you show the piece, and they still come at you, if you had to fire, would you get in trouble? :dunno:

Either way, Its bullshit that criminals have so many rights. Texas gun laws > *

ak-47 nigga

Even showing the piece can land you in jail, GUARANTEED! :hsdance:

tell that to you libereal friends…also in louisana you can shoot a car jacker

i can gaurentee you that i have more money for lawyers and court cost then then the criminal that tries to rob me
have you ever seen the OJ TRIAL??? :bash:
btw s&W IS STILL THE BEST GUN AT ANY PRICE YOU CAN BUY.and you cant put a sig underwater or bury it in the sand and still fire it like a glock either.

Did you buy a gun after the Mcdonalds incident way back in the day :slight_smile:

too young, got brass knuckles instead and hung around some crazy ass dude in mp for protection :tounge:

dead guys dont talk