So lets say you were going to open a busniess...

Now lets add in the growing city that you are new to. You have zero reputation and no one even knows you or your work??? Do you think someone is just gonna say hey theres a new shop lets go try that place??? If you think someone is going to trust you with their 30,000-50,000 toy you are sadly mistaken. People that can afford the luxury of such a toy are not stupid. They will seek out someone that has a good rep in the area and knows what they are doing. Not saying you dont, cause i dont know you but Auto business is a rough cut throat type of business. Very very few make a “Good” living at it.
I dont mean to be hard on you but ask some here who have been in the business is not fun and games, its work—Hard Work. I know alot of guys that have been in the business for 20+ years and wish they could turn the clock back and get out of doing this for a living and keep it as a hobby.

My old man volunteers for score. good advice on contacting them

wow, score is pretty neat, im going to have to remember that

just remember on average about 9 out of 10 small business ventures fail, do you have the money that will allow those failures?

no offence, but this sounds like a high school, “what do you want to be when you grow up” thread.

constructive criticism. you REALLY don’t know what you are getting yourself into. looks like you have about 5% of the idea of what it takes, and what’s involved in running a business. my advice is go through a 4 year college first so you are at least somewhat prepared for what you are doing. accounting, managing, business law, marketing, finance, etc etc etc etc. again, no offence, but it sounds like you dont know the first thing about any of those. not to mention the pure KNOWLEDGE of auto related crap. you BETTER know wtf you are talking about when a customer walks through that door or they will EAT you alive. lisences, insurances, overhead, taxes, taxes, taxes, registration, CERTIFICATIONS. fawefionawekfonaionkwnmwef

to be 100% legit, you better be prepared brotha

GL

id go to south carolina, thats where im going my cousins is down there making lots of $ has his own shop and junkyard down there

Thanks guys,these are the types of responses I was expecting/looking for.
I intend on really focusing on my education and then see if I have what it takes to really make it happen.

I do realize this is far off in the future, but honestly, why not start looking now?

The first few year are the hardest man… Just make sure you know what youre getting yourself into. Goodluck

Raleigh,NC FYI has to be the fastest growing city I have ever seen.