So long everyone...I am moving.

:word:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion provided they use proper grammar and spelling.

Otherwise I will automatically dislike what you have to say.

That video was hilarious. If you hated it you probably have a stick up your ass.

Haha I knew you would get pissed off by the obnoxious size 3 “your” in my post.

And to be honest I base what I know of you now from what you post. Probably not the best way to understand a person but frankly your constant barrage of insults, and misconceptions of how liberals, and I do consider myself a moderate, view the world help me come to the conclusions about you.

When we hung out I always watched as you focused your fury on other people, I never thought anything of it because it was never directed at me. I thought it was funny and brushed it off as you just being funny but looking back at it, it really wasn’t that funny…it was just plain mean.

You are not the first person that I have disagreed with on the issues. I have gotten into arguments many times from both liberals and conservatives both at home, from my work and from college. You should have read some of my arguments on UBRF with JoeTypeS. But I will say that with all my experience in debate that you are one of the angriest people I have ever met.

Your custom title calls you the Uber Hater which would actually be funny if it weren’t so true. I hope that as you grow older you find that the world you live in is not worth the amount of torment that you place on yourself. And that no one, not you, me, Joe, Blue Eyed Devil, Fry, Jeg, JoeTypeS or anyone else fit perfectly in the roles that you have created for yourself.

A Professor of mine once said to me that if everyone stopped finding what was different about us we would actually be blinded by the amount we have in common.

I said earlier that to agree to disagree is the sign of a civilized society. I hope one day that you can appreciate that idea.

I think the mature thing to do right now is for me to place you on my ignore list the same as I did for Newman way back when. I really have nothing more to say to you. I hope that your life is not filled with troubles and that your ambitions be met and satisfied, good bye.

^tl; dr

not funny.

do you need help packing?

I was worried that you were leaving.

I would have missed you oh so dearly.

Thats the first thing I thought. haha.

Good. you are a faggot anyway. Eat shit

maybe I can be apart of his fucking SWEET sig now

Ohhhh Dan…so typical.

lol “Jizzed in my pants” is lolol

REGULATORS!!!

OMGS!!!

haha… jerks.

its true

i like his dance

You are out of the loop on this one.

Dick.

I wouldnt want to be a loop with either of you.

And go fuck yourself.

And some how you are not the angriest person alive…right.

:banghead: