So long Expedition

can I ask how much they gave you for the expo and what issues did it have? I remember you saying tranny problems.

Rather not list it. We’ll just say it had it’s share of issues and I got a deal.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Can’t believe how good this thing handles. Had some fun on the 990 ramps bringing it home. :slight_smile:

AWD?

Of course. And it has a little button to lock it 50/50 up to 19mph.

Nice. I see many SUVs rolling around with FWD in Buffalo :picard:

penfed.

It’s who i use.
2.99% on used cars rules.
They do a flat rate and don’t really ask a lot of questions.

Congrats man! I like these.

very cool, youve been talking about one of these for liek idk, 5 years now

these cars really sound awesome

Yeah, I’ve been talking about getting rid of the Expedition for a while, but as long as it was paid for and still winning the battle against the grim rust reaper I couldn’t justify replacing it. Just recently the reaper started winning.

Random stupid lawyer caused fact… the first 72 pages of the Murano’s 375 page owners manual are about the seat belts, car seats and airbags. 72 pages to tell you how to sit down and put a belt on.

Nut suprised…

Yay, washed and waxed just in time for it to rain all week.

Here’s one with a blacked out grill. As I suspected, I’m not a fan. I’m sure most here will like it though because murdered out is “cool”.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/jsears77/13615d1174149561-black-grill-dscf2156.jpg

I’m not a fan either. Needs moar contrast.

The chrome looks gaudy. Who really cares though? It’s just your wife’s DD.

Maybe a gunmetal color on both the grill and wheels?
Congrats on the purchase.

IMHO it looks better blacked out, but i’m not a fan of these huge chrome grills
the new ford trucks & acuras are the worst offenders