So long Expedition

Hello Murano.

One more thing went wrong with the Expedition and pushed me over the edge. Test drove and put money down on a 2007 Murano S last night.

Worked out a great deal on my rough trade in, well under blue book on the Murano and signed the papers last night. They were trying to match Penfed’s 2.99% but it was late and they weren’t able to get rates back from their lenders. I’ll have that answer by 10am today, but I see last night penfed dropped to 2.49% so I’ll probably end up going through them and picking the truck up Monday or Tuesday.

Nice! Will this be able to pull your boat ok?

Yeah, the boat is 2950 on the trailer with gas, this is rated for 3500. Been doing some reading one some boat forums and heard lots of good reviews towing similar loads.

:tup:

Very cool. I’ve always really liked these. That’s still got the VQ35 in it right? They never bumped it up to 4.0 like the Xterra/Frontiers got in 2005? Is that tan leather I see?

lofuckingL at 2.49% used car loan. What’s your credit score? 875?

:tup: Upgrade!

:tup: nice truck. My boss has one that he really likes.

He bought a truck too?

Done deal. Dealer managed to do 3.2%, and with the amount down and trade it was a $5 a month difference so I said fuck, lets get this done today. Picking it up at noon.

Yes on 3.5 VQ, and yeah my credit is excellent.

Congrats and nice ride :tup:

that’s a great rate!

3% sounds about right, through M&T/Fifth Third/Citizens. I’m going with Citizens, they’ve really dropped their pants.

Great color combination too, black and tan holds well for resale. Sharp truck Jay :tup:

Nice, now just black all that chrome up front, and call it a day.

Really not a fan of all black. I might PS it just to check it out when I get it home and get some better pictures, but I think I’ll hate it.

First mods are uhaul round tube hitch and trailer wiring harness, since right now I have two trailers and no way to move them (though I do have a hitch for the GTO sitting on my workbench).

Def. post the PS of it black, I’m curious to see that.

Nice :tup:

cool

If the *expedition was the 5.4 V8 4x4, and the Nissan is the 3.5 4x4 your fuel eco went form 11/15 (avg. 13mpg) to 18/23 (avg 20mpg), but can only imagine your really going to feel it when towing. but should make maneuvering alot easier. are you getting a trailer brake installed?

(*info taken from http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/findacar.htm)

Congrats on the purchase. We have a 2001 Expedition at work with the AWD and it seems like every time we fix the things something else breaks. Its currently getting fixed for the last time then will be for sale.