So long, farewell....

you do realize that mileage on LSx’s dont mean shit, right??? there is a shit load of bone stock/bolt on origional LSx cars over 200k still running prime on ls1tech.

yeah, exactly…its just a motor. any modern motor can honestly go 300k give or take with the correct maint. and tune. its not like its an 800whp evo thats strung out on race gas… (crickets)

E85 brah, well, very soon

so 800 whp on e85? hmm.

lol, you and pete should be roommates

I suspect the dyno that it made 800 on read high, but no worries. It went 137 on pump gas (making 600 on the same dyno), so I’m sure the additional WHP from the race/E85 will put it deep into the 140’s.

And yes, I’m a firm believer that you can do MORE on E85 than C16 or any other similar fuel, as long as your fuel system can support it.

LOLL

No I understand about the mileage. Expecially since you and I both know I do all the work on my cars, and if i’m not doing it, im helping or watching so that I learn for next time.

Mileage is the smallest excuse, either way, 20K Z06 > 70K FRC.

but that 20k zo6 then turns into a 70k z06.

I just think its a bogus reason to throw around mileage. Yah, its makes cars value go down more, but thats about it.

I have 76k on my car now as of today. Doesnt bother me a bit.

Ok, mileage aside, it is 1/100th of the reason I sold the FRC. I just happened to mention it. The biggest reason is finishing my degree and paying for it out of pocket. When I graduate in May I will be buying another vette. Either the Z06 C5 or the Ls3 C6.