So my car dealer is pissing me off, so I think im gonna own them.

My car is now completly paid for and all that. All the paperwork is done. Want to know what im driving right now? An 04 Hyundai Accent. They fucked up and forgot to inspect the Maxima for the 2nd day in a row. I took a cab to go get it, so they gave me a loaner to take home and bring back tomorrow. I think this calls for some reverse donuts and e-brake burnouts. Pics and Vids to come this evening when I get off work. (note: this is coming from the kid that went through 3 rental cars in less than a month when the Prelude got wrecked, so you know its gonna be good. ) :cool:

werd… wish i was there to do some N bombs!!!

most post vids

i dont know about Neutral drops… I dont want to bring it back on a flatbed. Just want to have some fun with it. I already checked the e-brake. Its nice and grabby. :smiley:

take it to the track…

:ugh:

1 or 2 n bombs are required to properly break-in a rental car… generally i do then less than 500 ft from the place of rental.

n bombs no longer work on 95% of rental cars…

indeed true,

however Reverse about 20 to Drive makes up for it :beer:

:sad: guess i haven’t rented a car in a while…

this isnt a rental. Its just a car that was sitiin on the lot. :kekegay:

:owned: :itr41:

:owned: :bigok: :bowrofl: :burnout:

has anyone here seen mischief? they beat the shit out of/jump a ford expedition! go offroading with that mofo!

it was a mercedes :slap:

no it most definitely wasnt! :bash:

they most definetely dident go off roadign with the explorer

just tug of war

i was telling darkstar to go offroading. i know they didnt go offraoding with it

ok

:bigthumb: