So my mom got a Hemi.

Yeah so I’m watching TV at my house minding my own buisness when I hear a honk outside. I go out and there is my mom sitting behind the wheel of a brand new Hemi Charger. I was like WTF? So me and my brother go outside and she starts to show it off.

At first I didn’t like the new charger but after a few years of it being around I like it.

She took us for a spin on the 990 and I have to say for a big four door it can move. My mom has always been a car junky, 5 years ago she owned a 68 firebird with a 455 in it that was tits. She sold it and ever since then has regretted it and wanted somthing with some torque.

Shes really happy because she got rid of her POS cobalt and got somthing that she can drive daily and still have a lot of fun with. I’m looking forward to taking it out for a spin myself.

6.1 or 5.7?

Your mom is :tup: in my book

torque… should have bought a honda…

lol

nice buy! :tup: for cool moms!

did she do a big heater for ya ;). I didn’t like them at first either but they grew on me.

5.7, she wanted the the 6.1 but couldn’t justified spending the extra $$ for it.

And yes she left a nice pair of streaks outside my house.

Thing is probably like a pair of skates in the winter.

Whatever that means.

With a set of good snowtires on all four corners, it should be quite competent in the foul weather.

I’m pretty sure he means its good :gotme: ?

I’m sure its fine in the snow.

awsome i like the new chargers, At first i was pissed they were 4 doors but they aren’t that bad

Is she single? :eyebrow:

No…jackass.

So what does it feel like when your mom has a faster car than you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice buy

dyingtolive15’s dad has an r/t, that thing will move if you get on it. definitely decent for a stock car. interior is nice too. autotragic though… don’t think you can get a manual, although i never looked into it so i could be very wrong.

She said there was the option but it was more money and she was fine with the auto.

:needpic:.

No manual with the LX cars. Just a very nice 5 speed automatic from MB (along with the differential).

I’m not sure what the V6’s have. I think it’s some tragic 4 speed thing. Regardless, Ford will be making a competitor:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/12/31/ford-interceptor-concept/

I’m not too certain how they expect it to compete with the 300, which has a lovely suspension setup. Why not borrow suspension bits from the outgoing S-type? I guess the attention to detail aspect of the 300 is why it gained such high praise in the US.

MB has said that there won’t be any platform sharing in the future, but this doesn’t necessarily rule out the sharing of components as was done with the LX cars.