so my window got smashed in

that sux sorry to hear jan

a milkshake at Ted’s will make u feel better i bet

lol, i’ll film

I call winners on arm wrestling

:rofl: at this thread totally backfiring and jan fixing the one spelling mistake in my whole post

And yet you came back :gotme:

Wait, how did it “backfire”? It’s not like she made a malicious thread and then people turned on her. It was a thread about a broken window which turned into a thread about attacking her disposition. Most of the people here are incapable of thinking for themselves, but if they went off on a limb and actually attempted to they would manage to see how illogical this is.

fuck, a teds milk shake sounds FAN TASTIC!

seriously.

sucks about the window. at least you got it fixed the next day.

Bandwagons are lame, if someone is going to make fun of misfortune at least be consistant and make fun of every rant thread.

Hi , My name is jan. I major in journalism and i like riding, writing, drawing,
painting, taking vacations, sleeping, going away, escaping the cold, correcting grammar, and finding misspelled words, and if i get a little free time i munch a little carpet . :mamoru:

:whogives:

for some reason i thought glass coverage didn’t cover rear windows :gotme:

ouch, that blows.

could have been some drunk asshole being exactly that, a drunk asshole. i was at kb quite a few years ago, and my friends brother got wasted at the bar and smashed his snowboard against a newish lexus’ door when he was walking to his brothers car. he laughed, his brother kinda giggled, and i looked at him and said “wtf dude?”.

anyway, as for the haters, look who is hating on her. JayS, AWDrifter, Jeg (lol) and HotRodKid. two forty year olds who probably have ugly wives, an illiterate squirrel eater and then possibly the weirdest kid alive.

i wouldn’t really worry about it too much, Janny :wink:

hey, i hated too!

Meh, you’re too easy to burn :wink:

wtf man i packed a hate lunch and brought a hate pillow

:cry: