so my window got smashed in

that really sucks, but yeah if nothing got taken it musta been an accident.

oh and, next time u come here, bring ur sense of humor

Ughhh shitty, at least nothing got taken though.

Or they just know what a hanous bitch she is :gotme:

Sorry Jan, theives and vandals suck.

:tdown: Shitty.

However, I like the matching ink on that window covering :wink:

That sucks. And the haters here suck too. You’ve always been cool in my book…

I was at Holiday Valley last year and saw a girl turn around really quick next to her own car because she thought someone called her name. She had skis propped on her shoulder.

It was a front window, and her own car.

Maybe an accident, but still should have reported it. Shitty nonetheless.

probably just some kids feeling bad ass at the time haha

two words :

Glass Coverage

Do it up girlie.

My side window got smashed in by the fucking Brothers in Buffalo 2 weeks ago. They left a shattered 40oz in the passengers seat as a parting gift. Took nothing.

I doubt they were trying to break in…someone probbley hit it with Ski’s it happens a lot.

sorry to hear Jan :frowning:

99% chance of accident. Or a snowball lobbed from afar.

PS: jan is better than most of you.

PPS: and so am i.

I witnessed some guy smash a window of a blazer right when I was pulling up to park on franklin downtown near the back of the convention center. The guy saw me and ran, right by two mounted police who were a street away. Too bad they had no idea what he did until I told them.

typical pigs hard at work… and they are whining about more money boo hoo

sorry to hear about your car. i don’t understand why everytime you make a thread it turns into everyone being stupid. there’s way more stupid girls on this site that are much better candidates for making fun of.

Leg humping will not be tolerated!!

oh wow, you’re more of a man than I am for not “bitching” about your window. congratulations. shit happens? gosh, really? now I know. thank you for your useless input.

to answer your question, I come back because I post things for people to READ and learn from… so they know and maybe they’ll turn around a curb that a lot of people miss and hit, or park in the light when they’re going to bristol at night (which has a pretty sweet run with rails and a half pipe by the way… I recommend going there if you haven’t already-- during the day)

for the last time, I post threads to MAKE PEOPLE AWARE. I don’t come on here to get a pity party thrown for me. It’s a fucking window… I got it fixed the next day. no worries. and it’s a curb… I know I’m never going to drive over it again.

I still want people to know about it. but I guess I can’t post on here without people responding with jerky comments. that’s fine. it just makes you and people like you look like shit.

and as for the accident theory, I posted this on a few other forums too and there have been a few people saying they’ve experienced vandalism problems at bristol and no longer go there… so that gives me yet another reason to believe that someone did it on purpose.

get a car alarm?

quit whining and stop driving over curbs. much worse things happen to people than having a window broken.

besides, if u can afford to ski/board, a measly little window shouldnt hurt the finances.

lol.

PS: me > newman > jan > forum schmucks.

take this to the arm wrestling court?