So Operation BlackOut Begins..

his shits wort 3.50 KRAM DOG

It’s wurf enough that if I sold it, It would almost be enough to buy the staggard 19 inch te37 time attacks I want those fuckers are expensive, really call bs I don’t give a fuck, want more proof I’ll get all my shit appraised if you really want me too, I could throw out numbers but theres no point to, just get a comment sayin ohh wurd, that owl sayin o rly, cool story bro, or someone posting the jim jones ballin .gif…

free poiwnt fiive uhh dat bin laden kush ni99a

you already said you’re from clifton park so please stop talking like you’re a thug. no one gives a shit what your jewelry is worth. sure go get it appraised so we know how much your parents spent on you.

just please stop typing like you’re ghetto… its fuckin annoying as hell and just makes you come off like an uneducated low life piece of shit.

First Where at all do I sound ghetto you piece of shit, 2nd I didnt start the fucking jewelry war,
3rd parents…Correction:Mother,I practically work full time and go to HVCC full time, paid for
3/4 of my jewelry myself, pay for both cars/insurance myself,
I never get anything handed to me you fucking prick, and i’m uneducated…Goodone, i’m not like
every other kid in clifton park who gets anything they want from mommy and daddy
so keep on with your assumptions there good you were real close, I don’t know about you
but I personally don’t know many 18 year olds who are in my postion so fuck yourself buddy:hug

The parents don’t pay for anything club member checkin in :thumb

In general, use punctuation and complete sentences when you talk here. Or else other members yell at you. And call you ghetto. Punctuation helps to emphasize sarcasm, since it doesn’t transfer well through the internet :lol
Otherwise, car looks good, do it right and have fun!

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/smile/signs/signs_26.gif

Ha exactly, I’ll try to keep my grammatical errors to minimum so I don’t appear “ghetto?” ha,anyway thanks for the support man, all is appreciated car should be tinted shortly. When spring comes closer the rest of the exterior should be close to done, I also might order testpipes the end of this week or beginning of next we’ll see…Personally from the two youtube videos with borla exhausts and strup testpipes it sounds good so I have half of it checked off lol

Defending your jewelry is where you started sounding ghetto.And you paid for 3/4 of it yourself? Wow who paid for the other 1/4? And you never got anything handed to you(other than 1/4 of your bling)? By the way stay in school and learn to write english because goodone you sure sound eneducated. And what position are you in exactly?:Idiots

and what position is that?

if you got so much money to blow then buy a nismo v2 front bumper

ha im 18 never said I have money to blow, I dont get money from anyone other than money I make myself, pay for all my own shit you fuckers can talk all the shit you want, I have money, money to spend on my car and myself. That bumper isnt my thing anyway…

Woah-

Hey man I’m not a fan of the blackouts to be honest. I do like the 350Z, but just thought I’d point out why it looks like some members are coming at you hardcore… This forum has good members who can be pretty humorous and entertaining but in general members tend to give a hard time when some of a new member’s initial posts are:

• of said member posing with a smirk holding parts
  • hard to understand
  • smart a$$ retorts

Take the remarks with a grain of salt, 99% of it is just e-thugging and creating entertainment… But be aware that if you dish it out, it will come back. Especially since people don’t really know you yet.

ha im 18 never said I have money to blow, I dont get money from anyone other than money I make myself, pay for all my own shit you fuckers can talk all the shit you want, I have money, money to spend on my car and myself. That bumper isnt my thing anyway…I was never the one to start posting shit about my “bling” at all so dont even bring it up, I’m just saying if your trying to say all my shit is fake then get your sources straight first…Like really if I was a spoiled little prick I could understand all the hate but really now? The shit i’ve said is all in respose to others garbage thats all honestly…

bud I understand I found a lot of it humorous to be honest but some shit is just plain ridiculous you have to agree…

Oh I 100% agree it’s totally ridiculous… But that’s what makes this site unique, for better or for worse.

Agreed for the most part, other that the few dbags roaming around but it happens everywhere I guess there will always be people who don’t like you and people who have to comment on everything even if it was a joke or your corrected yourself I’m honestly done with it, i just love how I get called out for the jewlery thing even though I didnt start it, defensive only because no one knew what they were saying to start with, but im sure I made it clear and if not :ponder idk…

I say hit the headlights with a lite tint to make them really blacked out. but just a little…

headlights look good, im not a fan of the sidemarkers but thats ok. where did you get the headlights done and how much was it? i want to do something similar to mine come spring time.

nismo v2 bumper is hot, id seriously consider getting one too. are you going to do anything bodywork wise other than blacking everything out?

Agreed… like maybe just a little smoke to them… nothing insane…

Only thing that I paid for were the headlights, sidemarkers I bought they werent dark enough so hello rattle can from a buddys brother they came out real good though and the headlights I put in myself…
i’ve seen one with real dark headlights I’ll try to find the picture, it was to much but thinking about it I agree a light tint would look good. I really wasn’t planning on any body work I already love the way it looks stock, there’s a few bodykits that aren’t overbearing but who knows, thanks for the compliments though.