so seeing as most of you hibernate in the winter I am sure you wont apreciate this

ice season is coming and my pit bike is ready to go anybody else have 50’s or pit bikes looking to ride on the ice

If I can get my quad to start and run long enough Ill take it out on the ice a few times.

I dont think Ill be studding it though. I cant find a cheap set of wheels for it and dont feel like swapping tires over and over.

ryan i have a 50 i still need to get going just wireing i hate wiring … but it should be fun when done i put a 110 cc engine in it

That is nice!

steve let me know if you need help they are fairly easy to wire up

I can come give you a hand with that problem as well seeing how your allmost my neighbor I think I met you over the summer down at d&d in scotia your paul right ??? with the nice cammed up gt

Yeah, thats me. Ive gotta get the battery tested and we’ll go from there.
I havent had time to take it anywhere because of work.

Any idea where I can get some wheels for this thing?

I may take my 440 out a time or two. It just sits here rotting away! Anyone want it? 1,000 takes it parts, ice tires and all! lol

1000$ for a 400ex? does it run? whats wrong with it? I see it has some cute works shocks

I see it has 61 on it. Did you race it?

Check out my for sale thread. Im letting it go cheap because it sits here and isnt minty fresh any more, Old iron buddy! it aint a Hybrd or a four fitty

ll let you know roght now its siting nxt to my ninja and both of them i need to work on

lol, ill buy a quad for the winter if people really go? I can grab my buddies bombadoo-doo ds650 for like $1,500, was thinking of buying it anyway even if i just resold it.

I didnt go last winter but I went a few times the year before and there were quite a few people there on dirt bikes and quads and even a few cars.

yea i ride on the ice too, just need to buy another set of front wheels/tires to stud em up

yeah bud I ride all year

I might have to organize a shift 518 local ride

Id be down once mine is reliable again.
I seem to ride mine more in the winter than any other time of year. I didnt ride it at all over the summer.