:word:

.edit.

Nevermind

fuck him. how bout i kick his ass!!!

[quote=“KraZy K,post:64,topic:29092"”]

fuck him. how bout i kick his ass!!!

[/quote]

i guess he lives right on your street

now YOU’RE a pussy if you dont kick his ass…you posted that up…no backin down.

Someone set it up!!!

[quote=“Jack,post:42,topic:29092"”]

If he wanted to beat everyone on the street he has the cash to do so. Instead he drives a Lambo.

[/quote]

Best post so far.
I get a kick out of guys in their $200 civics with their $1000 turbos who think they have God’s gift to the car world.
They are almost as bad as Lambo owners.

now, is this happening? is this race going down? or is someone just jerking off and writing the screenplay to a pipedream.

wow this thread is :bloated:. the guy that owns the lambo is actually really cool. i’ve partied with him a few times.

don’t run your mouths at him (you make make yourselves look even more retarded then most of you are), talk shit to his friend that is putting up the money for this “big race” (that will never happen).

no one is running there mouth about the owner. its one of his douchebag friend that thinks he will run his car and 10ktalking about putting up

A 3 page kill story about a guy who knows a guy who called out a guy who… :lol: Thread fail. :eyebrow:

Whoever talks to the guy that says his ~friends~ lambo is fast ought to tell the day dreamer to race his own car instead of leg fuckin his friend and his car. PERIOD. Its retarded when people do that. I had a friend do that to me, my car isnt ~sick~ fast…he starts tellin a guy my GP will beat his vette blah…Im like, “dude, shut it…dont try racing my car for me” Get your own car and then start shit.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:71,topic:29092"”]

A 3 page kill story about a guy who knows a guy who called out a guy who… :lol: Thread fail. :eyebrow:

[/quote]

:word::ham:

Bring your buddys friends old college roommate, i know a guy who once did some landscaping for us that had a college roommate who banged this guys sister one night at a foam party who was friends with this guy that works at a dealership that has a friend that used to own a speedshop who’s little brother has a fucking SICK 3rd gen that will fucking destroy your buddys friends fathers sisters priests gardeners lambo

why the fuck would a preist have a gardner.

why the fuck would a gardner have a lambo

Why the fuck…

Cool Kill Story. Where’s the kill part?